How to Convert DVD to iPhone Video for Mac?

jimmy6280

Apr 13, 2010, 9:40:56 PM4/13/10
As we know, iPhone's video playback capability is superior; however, it doesn't
natively support DVD movie playback. Besides, some commercial DVDs place CSS
protection measure to prevent the movie being copied and reproduced. If you own
the DVD legally and you merely want to enjoy it on your iPhone, you can use
[b]Leawo [url=http://www.leawo.com/mac-dvd-to-iphone-converter/]Mac DVD to
iPhone Converter[/url][/b] to decrypt the DVD and convert the movie to iPhone
compatible format.
Download [b]Leawo [url=http://www.leawo.com/mac-dvd-to-iphone-converter/]DVD to
iPhone Mac[/url] Converter[/b] from here. After the installation, you can go
through this simple guide to get a picture of the overall process of DVD to
iPhone video conversion.
Launch [b]Leawo [url=http://www.leawo.com/mac-dvd-to-iphone-converter/]DVD to
iPhone for Mac[/url] Converter[/b]. The home interface features four parts:
[b]Menu Stripe[/b], [b]Standby List[/b], [b]Built-in Player[/b] and
[b]Conversion Control[/b].
[img]http://www.leawo.com/images/tutorial-win/mac-dvd-iphone/mac-dvd-to-iphone-converter1.jpg[/img]
Click "[b]Add[/b]" and select the DVD-ROM drive with DVD disc inserted. As an
alternative, you can directly import IFO files from VIDEO_TS folder. Then the
DVD movie will be broken down to titles and chapters on the standby list. You
can continuously add DVD movies to rip multiple DVD disc at one time.
In this step, you can select DVD [b]subtitle[/b], [b]audio[/b] and
[b]angle[/b], select titles and chapters to be ripped, as well as to
[b]preview[/b] the DVD movie in the built-in player.
[img]http://www.leawo.com/images/tutorial-win/mac-dvd-iphone/mac-dvd-to-iphone-converter2.jpg[/img]
Leawo Mac DVD to iPhone Converter provides optimal iPhone presets best for
beginners, which are located in the [b]Profile[/b] dropdown box.
[img]http://www.leawo.com/images/tutorial-win/mac-dvd-iphone/mac-dvd-to-iphone-converter3.jpg[/img]
For Advanced users, [b]Leawo
[url=http://www.leawo.com/mac-dvd-to-iphone-converter/]DVD to iPhone Converter
for Mac[/url][/b] offers extended codec settings. You can set Bit Rate, Frame
Rate, Aspect Ratio, etc. Custom settings can be saved for personal use.
Leawo Mac DVD to iPhone Converter also provides useful video edit functions.
Choose a title or chapter and click [b]Edit[/b] on the [b]Menu Stripe[/b] to
open video edit panel. Click [b]Crop [/b]to frame the DVD movie to be ripped.
[img]http://www.leawo.com/images/tutorial-win/mac-dvd-iphone/mac-dvd-to-iphone-converter5.jpg[/img]
Click [b]Trim[/b] to cut a segment from the video at millisecond accuracy.
Click [b]Effect[/b] to adjust Brightness, Contrast and Saturation.
Click [b]Watermark[/b] to create image watermark or text watermark on the
video.
Return to the home interface and click [b]Convert[/b] to start DVD to iPhone
conversion.
[img]http://www.leawo.com/images/tutorial-win/mac-dvd-iphone/mac-dvd-to-iphone-converter9.jpg[/img]
[url=http://www.leawo.com/dvd-ripper/]dvd ripper[/url] |
[url=http://www.leawo.com/dvd-to-3gp-converter/]dvd to 3gp[/url] |
[url=http://www.leawo.com/dvd-to-appletv-converter/]dvd to apple tv[/url] |
[url=http://www.leawo.com/dvd-to-avi-converter/]dvd to avi[/url] |
[url=http://www.leawo.com/dvd-to-flv-converter/]dvd to flv[/url] |
[url=http://www.leawo.com/dvd-to-iphone-converter/]dvd to iphone[/url] |
[url=http://www.leawo.com/dvd-to-ipod-converter/]dvd to ipod[/url] |
[url=http://www.leawo.com/dvd-to-mp4-converter/]dvd to mp4[/url] |
[url=http://www.leawo.com/dvd-to-psp-converter/]dvd to psp[/url] |
[url=http://www.leawo.com/dvd-to-zune-converter/]dvd to zune[/url] |
[url=http://www.leawo.com/dvd-ripper-mac/]mac dvd ripper[/url] |

jimmy6280

Apr 13, 2010, 10:02:58 PM4/13/10

ahandim

Jul 1, 2010, 10:53:33 AM7/1/10
jimmy6280 wrote on 04/13/2010 21:40 ET :
> As we know, iPhone's video playback capability is superior; however, it
doesn't
> natively support DVD movie playback. Besides, some commercial DVDs place CSS
> protection measure to prevent the movie being copied and reproduced. If you
own
> the DVD legally and you merely want to enjoy it on your iPhone, you can use
> [b]Leawo [url=http://www.leawo.com/mac-dvd-to-iphone-converter/]Mac DVD to
> iPhone Converter[/url][/b] to decrypt the DVD and convert the movie to iPhone
> compatible format.
> Download [b]Leawo [url=http://www.leawo.com/mac-dvd-to-iphone-converter/]DVD
> iPhone Mac[/url] Converter[/b] from here. After the installation, you can go
> through this simple guide to get a picture of the overall process of DVD to
> iPhone video conversion.
> Launch [b]Leawo [url=http://www.leawo.com/mac-dvd-to-iphone-converter/]DVD to
> iPhone for Mac[/url] Converter[/b]. The home interface features four parts:
> [b]Menu Stripe[/b], [b]Standby List[/b], [b]Built-in Player[/b] and
> [b]Conversion Control[/b].

[img]http://www.leawo.com/images/tutorial-win/mac-dvd-iphone/mac-dvd-to-iphone-converter1.jpg[/img]
> Click "[b]Add[/b]" and select the DVD-ROM drive with DVD disc
Go and find a dvd to iPhone ripper for mac, like handbrake.
But if you want to transfer iPhone music,videos,photos to your Mac or iTunes,
this iPhone to Mac transfer program would be a great choice:

http://www.gutensoft.com/Utilities/3herosoft-copy-songs-from-iphone-to-mac.html

It is an easy-to-use iPhone to mac transfer software can fast copy songs from
iphone to mac and manage your music, videos, photos, podcasts and TV Shows
between iPhone and Mac.
And you can use it to transfer all music and other files from your iPhone to
iTunes in a direct way. This won't overwrite any original files on your
iPhone.
And all song names are preserved.

kayla...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2013, 6:09:06 AM8/21/13
To rip and convert Blu-ray for iPhone on Mac, Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac is a good choice. It is an all in one software which combines blu-ray ripper, DVD ripper and video converter for Mac. With it, you can easily convert Blu-ray to H.264 full HD mp4 for playback on iPhone.
Aunsoft DVD Ripper for Mac and Blu-ray Ripper for Mac are both good choices and they are on a discount now.
http://www.aunsoft.com/imedia-converter-mac/
http://www.aunsoft.com/2013-back-to-school/