Free AMV Converter- Convert AVI, WMV, ASF,MKV,VOB,etc. to AMV

amada

Nov 6, 2009, 12:38:37 AM11/6/09

Here I will provideos two amv video converter. One is a free amv
converter while the other is a powerful shareware. You can free download
amv video converter to try for your best choice.

Solution 1: '*Free AMV Converter*' (http://www.amvvideoconverter.net/)

[image:
http://www.amvvideoconverter.net/images/free-amv-converter.jpg]

This Free AMV Converter is a free amv converter Video to AMV Converter
and AMV Player that can convert Video to AMV, DVD, AVI, WMV, MP4 to AMV
Converter

Free AMV Converter is a easy to use Video to AMV Converter software
that help you convert Video to AMV file with excellent video and audio
quality. AMV Converter freeware was developed for helping you to convert
the video to AMV file format which can be played by MP3 or MP4 Players.

If you have an MP3/MP4 player that supports AMV video playback, then
you will need the free AMV Converter to convert videos to AMV file so it
will be playable on your player. This version can now encode .AMV files
at 128X128 resolution as well. The AMV Converter supports the converting
of the following video file formats: AVI, asf, wmv, MPEG1, rm, mov,
vob.

It also provides a free amv player.

SOLUTION 2: AMV CONVERTER FREE TRY AND BUY

AMV Converter is a powerful AMV converter tool to convert videos to
AMV files. If you want to convert to AMV file, this is the ideal tool.
Free AMV converter download is provided in this page.

AMV is a proprietary video format for playback on MP4 player and S1 MP3
players. This AMV Converter free download can help you convert all kinds
of videos to AMV files, so that you can watch all your favorite videos
on MP4 player. In some case, AMV videos have MTV file extension, you can
perfectly get videos playable on your MP4 player, with varied screen
size, model or brands.

You can also use AMV Converter to edit videos before converting. All
common video editing functions can be achieved, like trimming, cropping,
merging, adjusting effect, etc.

Free AMV Converter download is provided here, have a try and enjoy all
videos on your MP4 player.
This version works on Windows 2000, XP and Vista, if you are using
Apple Mac OS, please choose 'AMV Converter for Mac'
(http://www.amvvideoconverter.net/amv-converter-for-mac.html).

[image: http://www.amvvideoconverter.net/images/amv-converter.gif]

KEY FEATURES OF AMV VIDEO CONVERTER

Convert videos to AMV for various MP4 players
All the MP4 player, S1 MP3 player, MTV player, 3G phone, that supports
AMV video format, are perfectly supported by this AMV Converter, no
matter the screen size and other hardware circumstances.

Support almost all video and audio formats
You can convert all popular video and audio formats to AMV files, such
as:
Video: AVI, WMV, ASF, RM, MOV, MPG, MP4, MKV, VOB, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, TOD,
MOD, AMV, MTV.
Audio: MP3, WMA, WAV, MKA, MP2, M4A, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, FLAC, etc.

Customize the converting
All video encoding settings are adjustable for you to get videos
perfectly fitting your devices. You can freely adjust video resolution,
frame rate, audio sample rate, etc.

Video editing functions
AMV Converter enables you to trim the source video to get any segment,
crop screen area to cut unwanted parts, merge video clips to output one
file, adjust video brightness, contrast and saturation.

Easy to use
With its intuitive interface and optimal profiles, AMV Converter only
needs you several clicks to finish the editing and converting.
More about file extension AMV

AMV is a proprietary video file format, produced for MP4 players, as
well as S1 MP3 players with video playback. AMV is a modified version of
AVI, it usually has two file extensions .amv and .mtv. S1 MP3 players
are sold under dozens of different brand names and in a variety of case
designs. Lots of the low-end MP3 or MP4 players actually only support
the playback of AMV or MTV videos. You can use this versatile AMV
Converter to convert all videos to AMV files for playback on MP4
players.

'MOD File Converter' (http://www.modfileconverter.com/) is a powerful
mod converter tool to convert video file format MOD to all popular
video formats like AVI, MPG, WMV, FLV, MP4, MOV, etc. It can also
function as JVC MOD converter to convert JVC MOD files. If you are
looking for free MOD converter download, or wonder how to convert MOD
format, this MOD Converter will be your best choice.

--
amada
amada's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=12012

http://camcorderanswers.com

Laura Johnson

Nov 6, 2009, 1:36:12 AM11/6/09
Thanks for your sharing.And I wanna to talk about my experience.I have
used [b]Pavtube[/b] [url=www.pavtube.com/mod-converter/]ModConverter[/
url] for two years.For me,it is really a perfect program.It surely can
convert btween almost all the popular video formats.What attracts me
most is its powerful editing function.The trim function allows me to
get a specific length of video accurately since its inner seek
function can capture any key frame of video, while with crop, you can
cut off the black edges and unwanted video area easily. I also can
join multiple videos into one bigger file for conversion, as well as
replacing the original audio with other music or sounds I like. It
really brought me a lot of fun.
That's just my own some idea.Hope those who have the same interest
friends have a try:)

hanson

Nov 6, 2009, 2:05:19 AM11/6/09

Question:
1: What is .Mod and .Tod video?
2: How to convert .Mod and .Tod video to AVI, MPG, WMV, MPEG?
Answer:
1: .Mod and .Tod videos are mainly produced by digital harddisk
camcorder such as JVC camcorder and so on. It is not common video
formats and can only be played on some special players.
2:Tipard Mod Converter(http://www.topsevenreviews.com/tipard-mod-
converter.html) is professional mod video converter, which can convert
Mod and Tod videos to any popular video formats such as AVI, WMV, RM,
RMVB, MP3, etc.

http://www.topsevenreviews.com/guide/mod-converter/interface-n.jpg

Key Features:

1.Capture favorite pictures
Capture your favorite pictures when preview your video and you can
choose to save it as JPEG, GIF or BMP formats. You can also set the
saved folder or it will be saved automatically in the defaulted
folder.
2.Set output video and audio parameters
Detailed video and audio settings are provided by this Mod Video
Converter software for you to adjust, such as Resolution, Video
Bitrate, Frame Rate, Audio Channels, Sample Rate, etc.
3.Fastest Conversion Speed
Provide the fastest conversion speed (>400%), completely support dual
core CPU.
4.Easy to use
Just few clicks to finish the process of converting. This Mod Video
Converter is especially easy for new users.

Free Youtube Converter(http://www.topsevenreviews.com/free-youtube-
converter.html)
DVD Ripper Mac(http://www.macdvdripper.net/)
DVD Ripper Mac(http://www.topsevenreviews.com/)

choclatfeng

Nov 6, 2009, 3:28:21 AM11/6/09

4Easysoft '*iPod Video Converter*'
(http://www.4easysoft.com/ipod-video-converter.html) is a professional
Video to iPod Converter which provides an easy and completed way to
convert video to iPod from all popular video formats.

[image: http://www.4easysoft.com/guide/converter-g/ipod.jpg]

KEY FEATURES:
*1.Convert any popular video to iPod MP4 easily*
It can convert almost all the video formats to ipod such as WMV, MP4,
MOV, M4V, AVI, FLV, 3GP, 3G2, MPG, VOB, MPEG, MPG, ASF, MOD, MKV,RM,TOD,
MPV, TS,etc.to MP4, MPEG-4, iPod H.264( iPod Video Converter), iPhone
H.264, MOV, Apple TV H.264
2.CONVERT VIDEO/AUDIO TO IPOD MUSIC MP3, WAV, M4A
It can convert the video/audio files to MP3, WAV, M4A for all the ipod
models
3.SPLIT VIDEO
Trim movies by setting Start Time and End Time or by dragging the start
and end slider, so you can get your favorite clips from movies.
4.MERGE VIDEO
Merge several interesting clips into one then enjoy videos on iPod
unremittingly.
5.CROP VIDEO
Remove the black sides by cropping video to only keep the real video
part with this iPod to Video Converter.
6.CAPTURE THE IMAGE OF THE HIGHLIGHTS
Take snapshot to capture the image of highlight while previewing
movies. It can be saved in default folder automatically.
7.REAL-TIME PREVIEW
Preview movies while editing to get the best movie effects.
8.SUPPORT ALL IPOD MODELS
4Easysoft iPod Video Converter can be used for all the iPod/iPhone
models: iPod 1G, iPod classic, iPod mini, iPod nano, iPod shuffle, iPod
touch, iPod Video, iPhone, iPhone (3G),etc.

There are also two more professioal ipod video converter available for
you:
4Easysoft '*iPod nano Video Converter*'
(http://www.4easysoft.com/ipod-nano-video-converter.html)
4Easysoft '*iPod touch Video Converter*'
(http://www.4easysoft.com/ipod-touch-video-converter.html)

--
choclatfeng
choclatfeng's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/152226.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

partake06 partake06

Nov 10, 2009, 10:03:51 PM11/10/09
On Nov 6, 1:38 pm, amada <amada.417...@no-

i like movies, so i collected lots of DVDs and videos in my computer,
but i want to enjoy them anywhere and anytime since i bought a ipod.
but the DVDs and videos are usually can not be imported on my ipod,
especially some YouTube videos i downloaded from YouTube.com.
in order to solve that problem i searched online and finally i found
out two good programs called Moyea Video Converter and Moyea DVD
Ripper.
http://www.my-video-converter.com/video_converter/

due to the help of Moyea Video Converter, i can convert almost video
and audio formats with ease. and its conversion speed is 1 or 1.5
times faster than other similar programs made me excited.
http://www.my-video-converter.com/dvd_ripper/

in addition, Moyea DVD Ripper helps me rip my all DVDs to mp4
acceptable to my ipod with excellent output quality as well as editing
the videos to get the better quality before converting.

many many thanks!

lq

Nov 29, 2009, 10:07:53 AM11/29/09
On 11月6日, 下午1时38分, amada <amada.417...@no-

mx.forums.camcorderanswers.com> wrote:
> [...]

> well as S1 MP3 players with video playback. AMV is a modified version of
> AVI, it usually has two file extensions .amv and .mtv. S1 MP3 players
> are sold under dozens of different brand names and in a variety of case
> designs. Lots of the low-end MP3 or MP4 players actually only support
> the playback of AMV or MTV videos. You can use this versatile AMV
> Converter toconvertall videos to AMV files for playback on MP4

> players.
>
> 'MOD File Converter' (http://www.modfileconverter.com/) is a powerful
> mod converter tool toconvertvideo file format MOD to all popular

> video formats like AVI, MPG, WMV, FLV, MP4, MOV, etc. It can also
> function as JVC MOD converter toconvertJVC MOD files. If you are

> looking for free MOD converter download, or wonder how toconvertMOD
> format, this MOD Converter will be your best choice.

use E.M. HD Video Converter,Work well on my computer, i like it.
from here:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=E.M.+HD+Video+Converter&btnG=Google+Search&aq=o&oq=
it can “Converting all videos to HD Video
Convert video and AVCHD to DVD, DivX DVD
Create Blu-ray Folder for PS3 and Blu-ray Player”
Hope it can help you.

jckl

Jan 11, 2010, 6:07:59 AM1/11/10
amada wrote on 11/06/2009 06:38 :
> [...]
> well as S1 MP3 players with video playback. AMV is a modified version o
> AVI, it usually has two file extensions .amv and .mtv. S1 MP3 player
> are sold under dozens of different brand names and in a variety of cas
> designs. Lots of the low-end MP3 or MP4 players actually only suppor
> the playback of AMV or MTV videos. You can use this versatile AM
> Converter to convert all videos to AMV files for playback on MP
> players.
>
> 'MOD File Converter' (http://www.modfileconverter.com/) is a powerfu
> .mod converter tool to convert video file format MOD to all popula

> video formats like AVI, MPG, WMV, FLV, MP4, MOV, etc. It can also
> function as JVC MOD converter to convert JVC MOD files. If you are
> looking for free MOD converter download, or wonder how to convert MOD
> format, this MOD Converter will be your best choice.

AVCHD Converter for Mac for Mac converts AVCHD(MTS/MT2S/MOD/TOD) videos to all
popular HD/Common videos suitable for different mobile devices.

AVCHD Converter for Mac can be used like MTS Converter, M2TS Converter, TS
Converter, MOD Converter, TOD Converter, etc.

This step-by-step guide will show you how to convert video files with this
software.

Before you start, please download, install and launch

Step 1: Load video files

Click "Add Files� button to add video files you want. After video files are
imported successfully, you will see all of them listed in the program:

Step 2: Select output format

Select one or more files in the file list, click "Profile" drop-down button,
and select an output format for the selected files in the drop-down list that
opens.

Step 3: Edit Video (Trim,Crop,Effect)

Select a video file in the file list, click "Trim","Crop","Effect" button to
open window for edit.

Step 4: Convert

After the above settings, check the needed files to convert in the file list,
and click "Convert" button on the window to start converting.

http://www.avchd.converter-for-mac.com

Note: This version is for Mac OS. If you are using Windows, please click here
http://www.tanbee.com/avchd-video-converter.html

Cathy L

Oct 30, 2011, 11:44:05 PM10/30/11
> .mod converter tool to convert video file format MOD to all popular
> video formats like AVI, MPG, WMV, FLV, MP4, MOV, etc. It can also
> function as JVC MOD converter to convert JVC MOD files. If you are
> looking for free MOD converter download, or wonder how to convert MOD
> format, this MOD Converter will be your best choice.
>

> --
> amada
> amada's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=12012
> View this thread: http://camcorderanswers.com/showthread.php?t=10012
>
> http://camcorderanswers.com

>>> On Friday, November 06, 2009 7:50 AM Laura Johnson wrote:

>>> Thanks for your sharing.And I wanna to talk about my experience.I have
>>> used [b]Pavtube[/b] [url=www.pavtube.com/mod-converter/]ModConverter[/
>>> url] for two years.For me,it is really a perfect program.It surely can
>>> convert btween almost all the popular video formats.What attracts me
>>> most is its powerful editing function.The trim function allows me to
>>> get a specific length of video accurately since its inner seek
>>> function can capture any key frame of video, while with crop, you can
>>> cut off the black edges and unwanted video area easily. I also can
>>> join multiple videos into one bigger file for conversion, as well as
>>> replacing the original audio with other music or sounds I like. It
>>> really brought me a lot of fun.
>>> That's just my own some idea.Hope those who have the same interest
>>> friends have a try:)

Cathy L

Oct 30, 2011, 11:48:03 PM10/30/11

> On Friday, November 06, 2009 12:38 AM amada wrote:

> .mod converter tool to convert video file format MOD to all popular
> video formats like AVI, MPG, WMV, FLV, MP4, MOV, etc. It can also
> function as JVC MOD converter to convert JVC MOD files. If you are
> looking for free MOD converter download, or wonder how to convert MOD
> format, this MOD Converter will be your best choice.
>

> --
> amada
> amada's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=12012
> View this thread: http://camcorderanswers.com/showthread.php?t=10012
>
> http://camcorderanswers.com

Cathy L

Oct 30, 2011, 11:53:07 PM10/30/11
AMV Converter (http://www.dvd-creators.net/amv-converter.html) is what you need if you have a MP4/MP3 player that only support AMV video playback. AMV Video Converter can help you. Now I list the best and practical AMV tool converter which can convert videos like AVI to AMV(http://www.dvd-creators.net/convert-avi-to-amv.html), WMV, FLV,MPEG, MPG, DAT, DVD, MP4 to AMV, etc. Now want to play various formats movies by your MP4 player? Just download AMV Converter you need!

> On Friday, November 06, 2009 12:38 AM amada wrote:

> .mod converter tool to convert video file format MOD to all popular
> video formats like AVI, MPG, WMV, FLV, MP4, MOV, etc. It can also
> function as JVC MOD converter to convert JVC MOD files. If you are
> looking for free MOD converter download, or wonder how to convert MOD
> format, this MOD Converter will be your best choice.
>

> --
> amada
> amada's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=12012
> View this thread: http://camcorderanswers.com/showthread.php?t=10012
>
> http://camcorderanswers.com

marcus thronton

Dec 19, 2011, 4:50:34 AM12/19/11
An integrated media solution to rip DVDs (including DVDs with special
copyright protection), convert video and audio files, copy & burn
DVDs, and download online videos.

Video Converter Ultimate for Mac is completely designed all-in-one
package for ripping DVDs(copyright protected DVDs included),
converting video and audio files, copying & burning DVDs. Besides the
powerful main function, it can download online videos in high speed.
With the friendly interface design, you can use it without difficulty
in an easy and quick way.

Key Features of Video Converter Ultimate for Mac

1. Convert Video & Audio
* SD and HD video conversion - Convert standard and high
definition video to all popular SD and HD formats, including (SD) AVI,
MP4, MPG, WMV; and (HD) HD MP4, HD WMV, HD MOV.
* Convert audio to popular formats - While converting your video,
ensure the video's audio track also converts correctly. Convert audio
to most popular formats including MP3, WMA, AIFF, and more.

2. Share to Devices and Online
* Enjoy videos on all your phones, pads and pods - Convert videos
to play on Apple devices, mobile phones, game players and so on,
including the latest iPad, iPhone 4, iPod touch 4, Windows Phone 7,
etc.
* Share videos online - Upload and share your videos through sites
like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google video, and more.

3. Convert for Use in Your Favorite Applications
* Convert your videos to be compatible with iDVD, iMovie,
QuickTime, Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Express, iTunes, and more.

4. Extraordinary DVD experience anywhere
* Rip DVD movies to videos in MP4, MPG, WMV, 3GP, FLV, etc. for
playback on iPad/iPhone/iPod/Windows Media Player and more.
* Burn any video in different formats to DVD disc, DVD folder, or
ISO files with free provided DVD menu templates to make your DVD
unique.

5. Download Video Instantly
* Download with one click - Directly download videos from Safari
with one click, including all videos viewed on YouTube, Google, Yahoo,
MySpace and other video-sharing sites.

More Info: http://www.applemacvideoconverter.com/ultimate/

Related Tags:
video converter for mac; mac video converter; dvd ripper for mac
dvd copy for mac; YouTube Download Mac; DVD creator for Mac
rip DVDs to MP4 Mac; online video downloader mac; flv to mov mac
avi to DVD on Mac; mp4 to mov on Mac; copy dvd to dvd on mac

marcus thronton

Dec 19, 2011, 4:51:02 AM12/19/11
Tanbee Video Converter for Mac is a powerful and easy-to-use video
conversion software for Mac users, which helps you convert videos and
audios between various formats for Mac easily and fast, such as AVI,
MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, MPEG, 3GP, VOB video and HD Video (MOD, TOD,
MTS).

Tanbee Video Converter for Mac makes most video files playable on the
iPod, PSP, iPhone, Smartphones as well as many others. This Mac Video
Converter can also extract audio from video, movie and convert audio
to audio, like MP3, M4A, AAC, etc.

* Convert among all SD and HD video formats on Mac with ease.
* Optimized presets for Apple(iPad/iPod/iPhone/TV), PSP, iMovie,
iTunes, etc.
* Clip segments, merge files, crop video size, add special effect
* Extract audio from videos and convert audio to audio for music
players.
* Capture your favorite images from videos and save them as BMP,
JPEG or PNG.

Tanbee Video Converter for Mac Top Features

Mac Video Conversion Make Easy - Convert between a variety of video
formats including MOV, MP4, AVI, MPG, FLV, MKV, WMV, 3GP, M4V, etc.
Fully support AVCHD(MTS/M2TS), MOD, TOD, TP, TS, etc.

Convert Video for Portable Devices - Straight presets allow you to
easily convert videos for your iPad, iPod, iPhone 4, Apple TV,
BlackBerry, PSP, Palm, iRiver, GPhone, etc. An easy way to enjoy your
videos, movies and TV shows anytime and anywhere.

Merge or Clip Video - Join multiple video clips together; Clip the
required segments from your video, either output them separately or
merge and output them as a single video.

Video Effect Editing - Crop the image to remove unwanted backdrops,
black borders or emphasize a particular focal point; add different
artistic effects such as "Old Film", "Emboss", "Gray" to make your
video look special.

Detailed Output Parameter Settings - Adjust a detailed range of output
parameters including video brightness, contrast, saturation, bit rate,
and frame rate; you have the ability to customize an existing profile.

Easy-to-use - Tanbee Video Converter for Mac features to easy to use,
only a few clicks can complete the video audio file conversion task,
it provide a wide range of presets for iPad, Walkman, iMovie and more.
Video conversion on Mac is now a very easy matter.

More Info: http://www.tanbee.com/video-converter-for-mac/

Top tags:
mac video converter, video converter for mac, convert video on mac
convert movie on mac, audio converter, wmv to mov mac
flv to mp4 mac, flv to mov mac, avi to mov
mts converter mac, imovie converter, Convert MPG to MOV
mp4 to mov on Mac, wmv to mp4 on Mac, flv to iMovie on Mac

Kasziel Vamos

Jan 1, 2022, 2:51:45 PM1/1/22
the links are all dead