For Help: can somebody recommend me some DVD Ripper?

anniebehrman

May 21, 2009, 2:05:36 AM5/21/09

Recently I bought an iPod, and I want it to enjoy movies. Therefore I
need a DVD Ripper. However, you know, at present in the market, there
are so many kinds of DVD Rippers. I have little idea of which one I
should choose. So I wonder whether you guys can give me a hand to
recommend me some kind of useful software. Thank you!!

--
anniebehrman
anniebehrman's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11944

http://camcorderanswers.com

bill198203

May 21, 2009, 2:06:52 AM5/21/09

With the development of new and high technology, more and more new
things are now coming to our sight. 20 years ago, would you believe that
there was a software called dvd ripper which could be used to rip DVD
movies to portable players? Or what were portable players? But
technology changes everything and revolutionises our traditional
viewpoints. Now we can easily enjoy movies on iPod, iPhone, Zune, PSP,
etc with DVD Ripper. As for a movie fan for me, I'd like to enjoy the
pleasure of movies all the time: when you saw The Graduate, could you
feel the magic power of love and the beauty of melody "are you going to
scarborough fair? Parsley, sage, rosemarry and thyme. Remember me to one
who lives there. She once was a true love of mine."? When you watched
the Deer Hunter, could you believe in this world there was once a brave
man called Michael who got onto the court for America and why Robert De
Niro is Robert De Niro? When you enjoyed the Big Blue, would you admire
how Luc Besson made this movie and touched thousands of people, thinking
why Jack loves the sea even more than his wife Johnana and why he cannot
live withot the sea? When you happened to see the Shawshank's
Redemption, would you say nothing is impossible, nothing is impoosible?
And you know what, I can't to use the human being's language to express
my internal emotions after seeing this movie.

Want to collect all these memorable and classic movies onto your Hard
Disk of PC, or put them onto your handheld device whenever you want to
enjoy for reminiscing or sharing with your family and friends? Now you
have DVD Ripper to backup the movies onto your HDD. Also, you can
convert them to iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, Apple TV video and others.
Now I am going to share a popular DVD Ripper program with you: 'Pavtube
DVD Ripper' (http://www.pavtube.com/dvd_ripper/). It's used to convert
DVD movies to various video and audio formats such as AVI, WMV,
MP4(MPEG-4, H.264), MOV, MP3 compatible with iPod, iPhone, Zune, PSP,
Creative Zen, etc.

Following is the detailed steps about how to use it.

1. Download and install 'Pavtube DVD Ripper'
(http://www.pavtube.com/dvd_ripper/).
2. Run the program, and add DVD videos from the DVD disc or DVD folder
with IFO and VOB files by clicking Load DVD or Load IFO.
[image: http://www.pavtube.com/images/dvd_ripper/ripper_interface.jpg]
3. Set output format, advanced settings
You can choose from the various formats for conversion with Pavtube DVD
Ripper. You can choose the format according to name with usage.
[image: http://www.pavtube.com/images/dvd_ripper/ripper_format.jpg]
Click on the "Settings" button, if you want to set the advanced
settings like video codec, bit rate, frame rate, aspect ratio, audio
codec, bit rate, etc. Just click on the item you want to specify, and a
drop down button will show up. Click to find the option you need.
[image: http://www.pavtube.com/images/dvd_ripper/ripper_profile.jpg]
4. Start conversion
When you get all the settings to your choice, click on the "Start"
button and the checked files will be listed on the "Ripping" window for
conversion.
[image: http://www.pavtube.com/images/dvd_ripper/ripper_run.jpg]

Now mission impossible is converted to mission possible.

--
bill198203

My fellows, ask not what your company can do for you, but what you can
do for your company.
bill198203's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11959

dreamhome

May 21, 2009, 4:31:05 AM5/21/09

For iPod users, sometimes they want to backup the music, video or
pictures on iPod to computer and to another iPod. This makes iPod users
headache for iTunes doesn't providing this feature at all. Tipard Studio
releases a program that can backup their files on iPod to PC or transfer
files to another iPod. Using 'Tipard iPod Transfer Pro'
(http://tipard.com/ipod-transfer-pro.html) you would never worry about
losing problem of the files. This iPod Transfer Pro help you copy songs
and video from iPod to PC without losing anything. Tipard iPod Transfer
pro supports all the versions of iPod devices. So you can easily
transfer music and video from iPod, iPod Classic, iPod Nano, iPod
shuffle, iPod Touch, iPhone to PC. You could easily share your iPod
music with your friends.

[image: http://www.tipard.com/guide/follow/ipod-transfer-pro.jpg]

Key Features:

﹡Backup files from iPod to computer
﹡Import files from computer to iPod
﹡Transfer files from iPod to iPod/iPhone

--
dreamhome
dreamhome's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=12101

anniebehrman

May 21, 2009, 8:56:00 PM5/21/09

Thank you very much for posting. 'Pavtube DVD Ripper'
(http://www.pavtube.com/dvd_ripper/) seems not bad. I have visited the
website: 'Pavtube DVD Ripper, Rip DVD to AVI, WMV, & MPEG'
(http://www.pavtube.com/dvd_ripper/), knowing now it is in promotion and
the cheapest 'DVD ripper' (http://www.pavtube.com/dvd_ripper/) compared
with others. But can you tell me more? You know I love to edit movies
sometimes, in order to choose some episode I like. So editting job means
much to me. I don't know whether you can give some information
about...You know...Thank you...

bill198203

May 22, 2009, 5:02:09 AM5/22/09

Yeah, you may need to do some editing job on your DVD movie and convert
them with the customized editing to AVI, MPEG, WMV and 3GP video. This
will be very interesting, since you are creating some kind of new movie
all by yourself.

To edit the DVD video, you need to find a DVD decrypting application,
or DVD ripping software which provides editing options as much as
possible. I am using a 'Pavtube DVD Ripper'
(http://www.pavtube.com/dvd_ripper/), so, today, I still take 'Pavtube
DVD Ripper' (http://www.pavtube.com/dvd_ripper/) for example.

First, you need to import the DVD movies to the DVD ripping software.

Second, select the titles you would like to do editing and if you don�t
know much about the movie you import, click the preview button to make
sure that you are editing the right titles or chapters. And the hit the
button of �Edit� to adjust the effect, trim or crop the videos.
[image: http://www.pavtube.com/images/promotion/edit_dvd_1.jpg]

Third, now let�s start the editing. Pavtube DVD Ripper offers three
main editing sections, effect setting, trimming and cropping.

Effect Setting: Options are contrast, brightness for video and volume
for audio.
[image: http://www.pavtube.com/images/dvd_ripper/ripper_effect.jpg]
Drag the slider bar for Brightness, Contrast, and Volume to preview the
effect on the right column.
If the DVD image does not display correctly, you can tick the checkbox
for "Flip" to fix it.
Remember to hit �Apply�. Hit "Apply to Child Chapters" if the file you
select is a title, or "Apply to All" if the file you select is a
chapter. Otherwise, you may click the "Reset" button to gain the default
settings.

Trim: This is intended for users to define the beginning time as well
as ending time. You can trim the section you want through either
defining a specific time or an ending time or drag the side bars at the
two ends to clip the movie section. The later is much more convenient.
Keep in mind that you must hit the button of �Apply� and �OK� or you
have spend all the time in vain.
[image: http://www.pavtube.com/images/dvd_ripper/ripper_trim.jpg]

Crop: This is intended for users to crop the image.
Select an option under the drop down list of the "Letter Box", drag the
dashed frame on the preview pane, or enter value on the boxes for the
four positions to set the pixels you want to cut off. If the file you
select to customize is a title, you can tick the checkbox for "Apply to
Child Chapters" to get other files with the same settings under the
"Crop" tab.
[image: http://www.pavtube.com/images/dvd_ripper/ripper_crop.jpg]
As this guide shows, you can tick several items on the major interface
and apply the settings one by one, and in this way, you keep different
settings for different titles or chapters, for example, you may have
trim first 3 minutes of the Title1_2, the last 30 seconds of the
Title1-3 etc.

To combine the sections you have selected and edited, all you need to
do is to tick the checkbox of �Merge into one file� next to the format
selecting box.

And finally, you will get the videos consisting of your favorite parts
and with your preferred settings.

--
bill198203

My fellows, ask not what your company can do for you, but what you can
do for your company.
bill198203's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11959

ShraD

May 22, 2009, 5:56:58 AM5/22/09

'MELODYCAN WORLD#1 CONVERTER'
(HTTP://WWW.MELODYCAN.COM/DOWNLOAD_PAGE.HTML)[/B] IS A *'VIDEO
CONVERTER' (HTTP://WWW.MELODYCAN.COM/CONVERT_VIDEO_TO_AVI_MP4.HTML)*

TO *CONVERT M4V FILES* TO MOST FREQUENTLY USED FORMATS (AVI, MP4), AND
*'EXTRACT AUDIO FROM VIDEO'
(HTTP://WWW.MELODYCAN.COM/CONVERT_VIDEO_TO_AVI_MP4.HTML)*.

[image:
HTTP://WWW.COLLIDER.COM/UPLOADS/IMAGEGALLERY/NIGHT_AT_THE_MUSEUM_2/NIGHT_AT_THE_MUSEUM_2_BATTLE_OF_THE_SMITHSONIAN_MOVIE_IMAGE__BEN_STILLER.JPG]

*SUPPORTED INPUT FORMATS:

AVI, M4V, DivX, XviD, MPEG, WMV, MOV, ASF, QuickTime, MP4, MOD, FLV,
VOB to iPod, PSP, Zune, mobile 3GP and 3G2 formats and many others

[b]'MelodyCan world#1 Converter'
(http://www.melodycan.com/download_page.html)* includes functions of
*iPod Video Converter, PSP Video Converter, Zune Video Conveter, MP4

Converter*.

*'Download for FREE!' (http://www.melodycan.com/download_page.html)*

--
ShraD
ShraD's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11957

happy...@gmail.com

May 22, 2009, 8:06:19 AM5/22/09

More powerful but unexpensive Mod converter http://www.4easysoft.com/mod-converter.html
is now available.

http://www.4easysoft.com/guide/converter-g/mod.jpg

Most of the videos recorded by camcorders are in Mod format, which is
not approved by most media players or video editor software. But now
with 4Easysoft Mod Converter http://www.4easysoft.com/download/mod-converter.exe
which is designed for JVC camcorder owners can convert Mod files to
fit for diverse applications.

Key Features
1.Abundant formats supported and can convert to
4Easysoft Mod Converter supports Mod, Tod, MPEG, MPG, MPV, MP4,VOB and
convert them to MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF,
QT, TS, MKV, AVI, 3GP, FLV, MPV, MOD, TOD, MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV,
MID, MIDI, WMA, M4A, RA, RAM, etc,so the videos shot by yourself on
computer or other digital devices, including iPod, iPhone, Apple TV,
BlackBerry, Gphone, PSP, Zune, Creative Zen, iRiver, and other MP4
players. Or upload them on YouTube, MySpace, Yahoo, Hulu, Metacafe,
etc. or your personal site.
2. Powerful Video Editing functions
a.Split segments randomly or exactly
Split movies by presetting the exact start and end time, or just
dragging the slider bar.
b.Merge files into one
4Easysoft Mod Converter doubles your enjoyment with joining several
interesting clips into one.
c.Crop video play region to retain what you want
Crop frame size to remove your unwanted area using Mod Converter like
the smart scissors.
d.Capture highlights
Take snapshot to capture the image of highlight while previewing
movies. It can be saved in default folder automatically.
e.Real-time preview
Preview movies while editing to get the best movie effects.
3. Easier operation and better quality
An intuitively designed user interface brings you more convenience and
enjoyment. 4Easysoft Mod Converter integrates plenty of professional
codec so that all the conversion is in amazing speed with super
quality without the installation of third party media players.
Some related video editing tools:
PS3 Video Converter http://www.4easysoft.com/ps3-video-converter.html
MKV Converter http://www.4easysoft.com/mkv-converter.html
Video Converter http://www.4easysoft.com/total-video-converter.html

LQ

May 24, 2009, 2:40:00 AM5/24/09
On 5月21日, 下午2时05分, anniebehrman <anniebehrman.3si...@no-

mx.forums.camcorderanswers.com> wrote:
> Recently I bought an iPod, and I want it to enjoy movies. Therefore I
> need aDVDRipper. However, you know, at present in the market, there
> are so many kinds ofDVDRippers. I have little idea of which one I

> should choose. So I wonder whether you guys can give me a hand to
> recommend me some kind of useful software. Thank you!!
>
> --
> anniebehrman
> anniebehrman's Profile:http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11944
> View this thread:http://camcorderanswers.com/showthread.php?t=8836
>
> http://camcorderanswers.com

I suggest that you use E.M. DVD Ripper .
It can :
" Ripping DVD to iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, XBOX360,Copy DVD9 to DVD5
with fast speed."
You can search it throuth this link :http://www.google.com/search?
hl=en&q=E.M.+DVD+Ripper&btnG=Google+Search&aq=o&oq=
http://www.effectmatrix.com/em-dvd-ripper/index.htm
Hope this software is you want !

dangli...@gmail.com

May 24, 2009, 5:33:15 AM5/24/09
http://www.4videosoft.com/images/guide/dvd-converter-suite/dvd-converter-suite-box.jpg
http://www.4videosoft.com/dvd-converter-suite.html 4Videosoft DVD
Converter Suite= http://www.4videosoft.com/dvd-ripper-platinum.html
4Videosoft DVD Ripper Platinum
+ http://www.4videosoft.com/video-converter-platinum.html 4Videosoft
Video Converter Platinum
With the multifunctional DVD Converter Suite, you can convert DVD to
MP4, convert DVD movie to MPEG, MOV, 3GP, MP3 etc with super fastest
DVD conversion speed. Also, It is easy to convert videos between MPG,
MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, etc and extract audio from
these video.
Key Functions
1.Convert DVD movie to video/audio
Powerful DVD Converter to convert DVD movie to MP4, AVI, MPEG, WMV,
3GP, MP3, WMA etc by DVD Ripper Platinum.
2.Convert video files to any other format you want
Versatile video file converter to convert videos between MPG, MPEG,
MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, etc and extract audio from these
video by Video Converter Platinum.
3.Merge, trim, crop – multifunctional editing functions
Merge several files into one for your successive enjoyment, get any
time length segments from your DVD movie or video files, crop the DVD
movie or video files play region and adjust the output aspect ratio
with the help of 4Videosoft DVD Converter Suite.
4.Customize output video files.
Adjust the DVD movie Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, and Volume. Set
the video Encoder, Resolution, Frame Rate and Video Bitrate by using
the DVD Converter Suite.

At the same time,share some practical tools for mac users:
http://www.4videosoft.com/iphone-ringtone-maker-for-mac.html
4Videosoft iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac

http://www.4videosoft.com/ipod-to-mac-transfer.html 4Videosoft iPod
to Mac Transfer

http://www.4videosoft.com/ipod-manager-for-mac.html 4Videosoft iPod
Manager for Mac

anniebehrman

May 24, 2009, 9:25:48 PM5/24/09

Thank you, you guys. Oh, I see how this 'best DVD Ripper'
(http://www.pavtube.com/dvd_ripper/) works on editing, cropping and
trimming. Thanks for sharing. It seems you know much about 'Pavtube DVD
Ripper' (http://www.pavtube.com/dvd_ripper/). Would you tell me
something about capturing pictures? You know, sometimes, collecting some
beautiful pictures is just like art, the beautiful art. You'll see more
from these. At least, I do!

mool...@gmail.com

May 25, 2009, 2:18:46 AM5/25/09
Cucusoft iPhone Video Converter Suite(http://www.macsoftreviews.com/
cucusoft-iphone-video-converter-suite.html) is an is a perfect
combination of Cucusoft DVD to iPhone Converter (http://
www.macsoftreviews.com/cucusoft-dvd-to-iphone-converter.html)and
Cucusoft iPhone Video Converter(http://www.macsoftreviews.com/cucusoft-
iphone-video-converter.html), with this suite, you can convert both
DVD media and video file to iPhone. You can enjoy your favorite DVDs
and video on your iPhone.

http://www.macsoftreviews.com/imgs/guide/how-to-enjoy-dvd-on-ipod-zune-iphone/iphone-converter-suite-n.jpg

[b]Key functions:[/b]
1.The latest version includes two running modes, one is "Direct Mode",
the other is "Batch Mode".
--"Direct Mode" means that user can directly click the DVD Menu to
select the movie they want to rip. This mode is very easy for ripping
a movie DVD's.
--"Batch Mode" means that user can select the DVD titles/chapters they
want to rip via checkbox list. This mode is very easy for batch
ripping Music DVD's, MTV DVD's and Episodic DVD's.
2. Support almost all kinds of DVD to iPod format
3. Support almost all video file
Support almost all video file including DVD, vob, DivX, XviD, MOV, rm,
rmvb, MPEG, WMV, AVI, dvr-ms, etc. to iPod video (MP4 format)
4.Support "Drag and Drop" in Apple TV Video Converter software.
5.Support for Subtitle Selection, eg. English Subtitle, French
Subtitle ....
--Under "Direct Mode", through DVD menu.
--Under "Batch Mode", through DVD Title list.
6.Support for Audio Track Selection, eg. English audio track, French
audio track.....
--Under "Direct Mode", through DVD menu.
--Under "Batch Mode", through DVD Title list.
7.Various kinds of video crop mode. eg. 16:9, 4:3, full screen and so
on.
Various kinds of video resize mode, eg. "Keep aspect ratio" and
"stretch to fix screen".
8.Split output video files
Support splitting output video by DVD chapters, and titles. Fully
support MTV DVDs and Episodic DVDs.
9.Support customize output video file size and video quality.
Provide flexible output profiles, user can easily customize the video
properties.
Support DVD to MP3 audio conversion.
Support Dolby, DTS Surround audio track.
10.Support Apple TV.
11.Support latest iPod touch and iPod video nano

Mac Video Converter(http://www.macsoftreviews.com/iskysoft-video-
converter-mac.html)
Best DVD Ripper(http://www.topsevenreviews.com/)
Mac DVD to iPhone(http://www.topsevenreviews.com/wondershare-dvd-to-
iphone-converter-mac.html)

bill198203

May 25, 2009, 4:49:26 AM5/25/09

I dare to say that none can deny the fact that almost everybody has
watched Harry Porter series. You should be fasinated on the magic power
of witchcraft and impressed by the three Teenagers---Harry Porter and
his two freinds. Are you a Harry Porter fan and how long have you been a
Harry Porter fan? I guess you guys want this part to be your
ever-lasting memory? Right? Because, you know, as we are getting older
and older, when we recall the magic adventures of Harry Porter, we will
feel how sweet when we were in our past and our life is filled with joys
and happiness. However, what can you guys do to make a collection and
can easily retrospect? Or have you ever thought about making a video
with all your favorite pictures and scenes? Just DVDs? No, not enough,
because we cannot take DVD player everywhere. Now Let me introduce you
one way to accomplish this interesting and chanllenging task.
It is easy and quick to achieve so. Just follow my instructions below.

Things you need: DVD Ripper, Harry Porter Disk, Windows Movie Maker and
Computer.
As for the DVD Ripper, I would like to try 'Pavtube DVD Ripper'
(http://www.pavtube.com/dvd_ripper/), because that is what I use. By the
way, it is the first DVD Ripper which is reviewed at pcworld.com, the
most authoritative magazine and website offering reviews and news about
PC relative products.
Step1. Launch Pavtube DVD Ripper and import DVD movie to the files
list.
Step2. Select the movie, and hit the preview button.
[image: http://www.pavtube.com/images/promotion/capture_4.jpg]
Tips: To capture the video in a more detailed way and make sure that
all your favorite pictures are captured you need to split the DVD movie
to different chapters and capture videos one by one.
Step3. Drag the bar below the preview window and decide which picture
you would like to save. By the way, you will see why I use Pavtube DVD
Ripper to capture the screen: the image is of excellent quality, and you
can define the picture size and format. Sounds super cool! And for the
convenience of importing the snapshots at one time or import in an order
you prefer, you can also specify a folder or different folders.
Step4 Click the icon of folder and you will see the pictures. By the
way, some pictures may have black edges depending on the movie you are
capturing. If you don�t like that, you can cut that off with Photo
editing software, you can try Snagit, or Photoshop and others. It is
very easy. And forgive me for I don�t spare many words on it.
Step5. Launch the program of Windows Movie Maker and hit the option of
import pictures from your PC.
[image: http://www.pavtube.com/images/promotion/capture_1.jpg]
Step6. Drag the pictures to the story board and choose video effects or
transition ways for each picture.
[image: http://www.pavtube.com/images/promotion/capture_3.jpg]
Step7. Export the movie to your PC.
Voila! It is done!
Now, you can see that you can not only convert DVD to video of format
you need but also capture your favorite pictures and make your own
films. I say: mission possible and finished.

--
bill198203

My fellows, ask not what your company can do for you, but what you can
do for your company.
bill198203's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11959

bill198203

May 26, 2009, 9:14:47 PM5/26/09

Here I'd like to share the key features with you guys:
'Pavtube DVD Ripper' (http://www.pavtube.com/dvd_ripper/) is a
professional as well as easy-to-use DVD ripping software. It is
practical without failing to perform in an outstanding way. It is
versatily applicable and users can use it either to backup DVD to hard
disk or to convert DVD movies to AVI, WMV, MPG, MP4, MOV, and 3GP, AAC,
MP3, W4A, WMA, WAV and AC3 etc. In addition, it can convert DVD to iPod,
iPhone, Zune, Creative Zen, iRiver, PSP, Xbox360, Pocket PC and Apple TV
etc. Pavtube DVD Ripper rips fast and exports excellenctly with high
output quality.

'Pavtube DVD Ripper' (http://www.pavtube.com/dvd_ripper/) can rip both
encrypted DVD and decrypted DVD. Keep one thing in mind---never rip a
decrypted DVD for commercial purpose, which is illegal, and this
application is only for your individual entertainment at home.

Below are its key features:
EXCELLENT OUTPUT QUALITY
It rips DVD in a 1:1 manner. The ripper has been bundled with the
various codec, including the uncompressed codec (.avi), which keeps the
original quality of the video.

RIP WITH SUPER FAST SPEED
Support dual-core processors like Intel Pentium D Dual-Core Processor
and AMD Athlon 64�2 Dual-Core Processor, and support hyper-threaded CPU.
Automatically detect CPU to offer the optimal algorithm to speed up the
conversion.

EXPORT VIDEO OF TOTAL AUDIO/VIDEO/SUBTITLES SYNCHRONIZATION
Pavtube DVD Ripper converts DVD to video not only with audio/video but
also with subtitles synchronization in whatever language available.

EASY TO USE
It is easy to use. All the important options and buttons are well
suited to task and placed in a highlighted position. And users would
have no difficulty at all finding what they need.

SUPPORT VARIOUS OUTPUT FILE TYPES
It provides dozens of output video formats and profiles for users to
choose. This DVD Ripper not only provides video formats including AVI,
WMV, MP4, 3GP and MOV etc and but also offers profiles for iPod, iPhone,
Apple TV, PSP, Zune, Creative Zen, and Xbox360 etc.

SAVE TIME WITH BATCH CONVERSION
Specify the max processes and check the box for titles and chapters you
want before conversion, instead of waiting for conversions one by one.

SPLIT DVD INTO TITLES AND CHAPTERS AUTOMATICALLY
After a DVD is loaded, you can view the list with titles and chapters,
which is convenient for you to edit video. You can convert DVD with
being splitted by title or chapter.

SUPPORT DVD SPECIFIC FEATURES: SUBTITLE, AUDIO TRACK, AND ANGLES
Set the subtitle to display on the image, select audio tracks with
languages, and choose from different angles.

SET VIDEO/AUDIO EFFECT
Rip DVD with flexible video/audio settings: brightness, contrast, flip,
and audio volume; apply all or just only apply the subchapters.

TRIM VIDEO
Trim any title of your DVD video: set the Start Time and End Time to
get the needed Selected Length, or just drag and drop the slider bars to
get the same sample.

CROP VIDEO
Cut off the black edges: the top black edge, the bottom black edge, top
and bottom black edges, left and right black edges, all the black edges,
to keep the favorite screen. Just click and drag the dashed frame to get
the video ratio, 16:9, 4:3, etc. and adjust with the four boxes for Top,
Left, Right, and Bottom.

ALL ENCODERS/DECODERS BUILT IN
No trouble installing extra codec for conversion and ripping to all the
popular formats, as this ripper has been bundled with the codec for
conversion.
Note: You may install certain codec, if you want to play on your
computer.

CAPTURE IMAGES TO SAVE AS WALLPAPER, THUMBNAIL, ETC.
Capture the impressive images of the DVD movie when previewing it, and
save in BMP, JPEG or THM (PSP image) format.

ONE CLICK TO MERGE TITLES AND CHAPTERS
Merge several chapters or titles into one file to enjoy smooth
playback.

--
bill198203

My fellows, ask not what your company can do for you, but what you can
do for your company.
bill198203's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11959

LQ

May 31, 2009, 1:18:54 PM5/31/09
On 5月21日, 下午2时05分, anniebehrman <anniebehrman.3si...@no-
mx.forums.camcorderanswers.com> wrote:
> Recently I bought an iPod, and I want it to enjoy movies. Therefore I
> need aDVDRipper. However, you know, at present in the market, there
> are so many kinds ofDVDRippers. I have little idea of which one I

> should choose. So I wonder whether you guys can give me a hand to
> recommend me some kind of useful software. Thank you!!
>
> --
> anniebehrman
> anniebehrman's Profile:http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11944
> View this thread:http://camcorderanswers.com/showthread.php?t=8836
>
> http://camcorderanswers.com

harvey438

Jun 1, 2009, 11:09:44 PM6/1/09

Now let me share something new. It's about the new product for Mac.

Here I am glad to share two nice DVD Ripper programs with you: One is a
*DVD Ripper for Mac*, the other is a *DVD Ripper for Windows*. With
them, whatever you are a Mac user or Windows user, you could easily rip
encrypted DVD or decrypted DVD to any other video and audio formats so
as to enjoy them on your portable devices anytime and anywhere. And
below are their instructions, Key Features, System Requirements.

PART 1: DVD RIPPER FOR MAC
[image:
http://www.pavtube.com/images/products/mac/dvd_ripper_for_mac.jpg]
1. OVERVIEW[/B]:
THIS '*DVD RIPPER FOR MAC*' (HTTP://WWW.PAVTUBE.COM/DVD-RIPPER-MAC/) IS
STRAIGHTFORWARD SOFTWARE THAT ALLOWS USERS TO CONVERT DVD TO VIDEO OF
VARIOUS FORMATS INCLUDING AVI, WMV, MOV, 3GP, MPEG, MP4, AAC, AND MP3
ETC. IT REALIZES MERGING DIFFERENT TITLES AND CHAPTERS AND CONVERTING TO
ONE FILE. SUPPORTING VARIOUS OUTPUT AUDIO/VIDEO FORMATS, USERS CAN
ALWAYS FIND ONE THEY NEED. PAVTUBE DVD RIPPER FOR MAC ALSO ALLOWS USERS
TO EDIT DVD BEFORE CONVERTING THROUGH CROPPING AND TRIMMING THE DVD.

*2. KEY FEATURES:
Rip DVD to Audio/video of various formats for Mac Users
Export audio/video of high quality
Split DVD(Pavtube DVD Ripper for Mac enables users to split the entire
DVD to different titles and chapters.)
Trim the DVD(It also allows users to trim favorite parts of the movie
if they don�t want to convert the entire movie to video.)
Crop the DVD(It also allow users to crop DVD and define the size of
video screen and which part you want to covert to video as you wish.)
Various Profiles for Users to Choose

3. SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
1G Hz or above PowerPC G4/G5 or Intel processor.
Mac OS X (including Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger and 10.5 X Leopard) on iMac,
MacBook, Mac Pro, etc.
512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more.
1024*768 or higher resolution display.

PART 2: DVD RIPPER FOR WINDOWS
[image: http://www.pavtube.com/images/products_dvd_ripper.gif]
1. OVERVIEW*:
THE *'BEST DVD RIPPER' (HTTP://WWW.PAVTUBE.COM/DVD_RIPPER/)(FOR
WINDOWS)* IS PROFESSIONAL AS WELL AS EASY TO USE DVD RIPPING SOFTWARE.
IT IS VERSATILE APPLICATION AND USERS CAN USE IT EITHER TO BACKUP DVD TO
HARD DISK OR TO CONVERT DVD MOVIES TO AVI, WMV, MPG, MP4, MOV, AND 3GP,
AAC, MP3, W4A, WMA, WAV AND AC3 ETC. IN ADDITION, IT CAN CONVERT DVD TO
IPOD, IPHONE, ZUNE, CREATIVE ZEN, IRIVER, PSP, XBOX360, POCKET PC AND
APPLE TV ETC. PAVTUBE DVD RIPPER RIPS FAST AND EXPORTS EXCELLENCE ONLY.

[B]2. KEY FEATURES:
Support Various Output File Types
Export video of total audio/video/subtitles synchronization
Split DVD into Titles and Chapters Automatically
Support DVD Specific Features: Subtitle, Audio Track, and Angles
Set Video/Audio Effect; Trim Video; Crop Video

3. SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Windows NT4.0 + SP6/2000/XP/Vista
Memory: 64MB at least
512MB hard disc space or above
Microsoft DirectX 9.0 or above
Windows Media Player 9.0 or above
DVD-ROM

--
harvey438

'Best DVD Ripper' (http://www.pavtube.com/dvd_ripper/)
Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever
dies.
harvey438's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11965

xiaowanzi

Jun 4, 2009, 1:57:11 AM6/4/09

I also found Aimersoft DVD Ripper can copy DVD to computer and other
devices with 1:1 quality less than one hour.

You can easily finish DVD Ripping to AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV, MPG, MPEG,
3GP, 3GPP, MPG, ASF, FLV, VOB, WMA, M4A, MP3, etc. with its fast speed
and high quality.

'Aimersoft DVD Ripper - Best DVD Ripper, Rip DVD, DVD ripping software'
(http://www.aimersoft.com/dvd-ripper.html#114)

Its powerful editing function include rip DVD segment, trim DVD video,
crop video size, edit video effects and adjust subtitle to get the
customized DVD audio and video files.

Here you can refer to this step by step guide:
'How to convert rip DVD to Video audio like AVI WMV FLV MP4 MPEG MP3?'
(http://www.aimersoft.com/tutorial/dvd-ripper.html#114)

--
xiaowanzi
xiaowanzi's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=10061

http://camcorderanswers.com

cayc...@gmail.com

Jul 30, 2013, 4:58:47 AM7/30/13
It seems that a product of DVD Ripper is fit for you: Xinfire DVD Ripper Ultimate- It is a professional DVD Ripper Software enabling users to create DVD masterpieces, rip & convert any DVD with protection to various video/audio formats compatible for playback on portable devices: iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung, HTC, etc.

More info please visit: http://www.xinfire.com/dvd-ripper/