Clear statistics?

Brandon Taylor

Feb 6, 2007, 6:56:50 PM2/6/07
How do I clear the statistics in the Windows Vista games?

Brandon Taylor

JimR

Feb 6, 2007, 7:28:59 PM2/6/07
"Brandon Taylor" <donnie1...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> How do I clear the statistics in the Windows Vista games?
>
> Brandon Taylor

Game>Statistics>Reset.

--
Jim

Paul Smith

Feb 6, 2007, 7:28:35 PM2/6/07
"Brandon Taylor" <donnie1...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> How do I clear the statistics in the Windows Vista games?

Game -> Statistics -> Reset.

--
Paul Smith,
Yeovil, UK.

*Remove nospam. to reply by e-mail*

Brandon Taylor

Feb 6, 2007, 8:00:00 PM2/6/07
Heh! I wonder why I didn't see that before... Thanks!

"JimR" <jra...@msn.com> wrote in message

beckbeck64

May 16, 2010, 6:04:32 PM5/16/10

hey need to know to clear statistics in window vista game?

--
beckbeck64

Chuck

May 19, 2010, 4:19:02 AM5/19/10
On 5/16/2010 6:04 PM, beckbeck64 wrote:
> hey need to know to clear statistics in window vista game?

It might help just a little bit if you would be so kind as to mention
the game?