Crysis Warhead

Warlordzero1

Feb 11, 2009, 3:40:40 AM2/11/09

Could someone please explain to me how to put the shortcut on my
Desktop.this is the only game i have had problems trying to put the
shortcut on my Desktop,its windows vista home premium 64 bit.:confused:

--
Warlordzero1

Mark

Feb 11, 2009, 11:58:59 AM2/11/09
I'm assuming it installed ok and you have the icon in your "Games" menu

Open the games menu and right-click on the icon, then while holding down the
mouse button drag the icon out to the desktop and let go. It should pop up
with a little menu. The choices are "Create shortcut here" and "cancel".
Select to create the shortcut and it should work!

Hope that helps!
Mark

"Warlordzero1" <Warlordze...@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com> wrote in
message news:Warlordze...@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com...

David Glienna

Mar 28, 2009, 3:52:28 PM3/28/09
Right-Click on the name of the GAME (In the Program Files Section) and SEND
TO DESKTOP

- David

"Mark" <mark_...@verizon.net> wrote in message

aswatstar

May 21, 2010, 6:27:47 PM5/21/10

Guys try to change moniter from default to plug and play right click on
desktop go to properties> settings> advance> moniter> change the default
to plug and play then click ok its solved my problem. Good luck

--
aswatstar