Vista & Older Games

Hoaxytwixter

Jan 23, 2011, 5:57:28 AM1/23/11
Hi everyone,

I want to play some of my older w95/w98 games, Terminator Future Shock, Duke
Nukem etc but not having much luck with Virtual PC and Dos Box.

Is there any other way to get these installed and playable?

Cheers

hoaxy

Rose rose

Apr 6, 2011, 12:02:24 AM4/6/11
Mogoldsale.com is an exchange site designed specifically for game virtual
currencies and items trading.

We are trading mmorpg virtual currency ,World of Warcraft account
or goods with all of the player. Such as trade world of warcraft gold,
guild wars gold, Maple story mesos and Final fantasy XI gil, if you
want to Sell WOW Gold, Sell LOTRO Gold, Sell Maple Story Mesos, Sell
Anarchy Online Credits, Sell EVE Online, Sell Lineage2 Adena, Sell
FFXI Gil or Sell Guild Wars Gold you can choose us. We will give you a
suitable price.

Our specialty is to make a long-term relationship across multiple
game players. In meeting the demand of game players to sell, sell and
trade in-game currencies and items, Mogoldsale offer players with fast
transactions, 24-hours customer service and transaction security
guaranteed

we offer PAYPAL .WU .LR payment

http://www.mogoldsale.com/index.php
http://www.mogoldsale.com/sell.php