Absurd alledged disk writes when running backup

Lieutenant Scott

Oct 8, 2011, 7:26:47 PM10/8/11
I wanted to see how fast I was backing up to my USB portable drive using EaseUs backup, so I looked in the task manager, see:
http://www.hucker.plus.com/temp/backup.jpg

It appears to have written 2.6TB in a few minutes. I know it hasn't, it's only a 500GB drive. It claims to be writing about 10GB per second which would finish the backup in 50 seconds, but it takes a few hours.

Any ideas what's going on?

--
http://www.petersparrots.com
http://www.petersphotos.com