Problem loading soiftware on Vitsa Ultimate

Holden Caulfield

Jul 28, 2011, 7:52:29 PM7/28/11
I have Vista Ultimate OS. When I attempt to load software - MS Office 2010
for example - i receive an error:

"Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 encountered an error during setup.
Error 1606. Could not access network location %APPDATA%\. Error 1606. Could
not access network location %APPDATA%\."

The MS Office Professional is a valid, licensed copy that I bought at
Microcenter. The license key is accepted without any error messages.

The same error displays when I attempt to load any software. Nothing loads.

Does anyone have an idea on how to fix this?