RDP : Serial port of SERVER (not client redirection) doesn't work..

spar...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2015, 11:06:25 AM8/25/15

I wish to use the serial port COM1 of the server since a TS client.
Isn't a mapping/redirection of client local port, but the server serial port i want to use.
The server is a VM under EXSI 6.0, the guest is Windows 2003R2.

I tested with Hyperterminal to connect on my HP switch via the console port, under Vmware it works, in Terminal Service it doesn't work...with the same administrator account ;)
However, the COM ports are listed in HyperTerminal.
Would you have an idea? I'm lost...
Thanks :)