Remote desktop easy print with hp pro P1606dn

HDI

Jun 29, 2011, 11:23:11 AM6/29/11
Hello,

I have a stange situation here.

I have installed a brand new HP laserjet P1606DN printer as local usb printer.

After it was installed it works local on my workstation windows 7 64 bit.

When I connect to a Windows 2008R2 (64-bit) Terminal server , I wanted to print to my redirected printer (HP P1606) which is available during the TS session with remote desktop easy print, it doesn't work. No messages in the event viewer.(Other printer are ok)

When I want tot print a test page I got an error that the page can not be printed.

I tried it once with the xps driver and it worked but when I want to do it again it doesn't.

So now, I ask my self, If this model is full supported for TS.
Does anybody have any suggestions?

Message has been deleted

jhe...@racsb.org

Jun 3, 2014, 12:52:25 PM6/3/14
I have this exact same problem (all the variables are the same). Did you ever resolve?