ISA 2004 (Yes, I know....) and RDS Server 2008 R2

Michael_Mc

Nov 23, 2011, 10:56:24 AM11/23/11
I've setup and configured RDS and it went brilliantly. Remote access
is great and no errors at all. But....When I try and access RDS from
my own LAN I cannot. Externally I can access it but not internally.
The LAN has an ISA 2004 server. I've always hated this product but to
its credit it has kept the network clean and efficient.

RDP sessions to other internal servers work fine (LAN to LAN) but not
this server with its public IP. I can see the RDS page and log in. I
can't launch apps though - "Remote Desktop can't connect...."

I've created a rule for RDP from internal to external and we connect
through an upstream proxy.

Thanks all

Michael