change default regional settings to Hungarian

Gabor

Jul 28, 2003, 2:35:32 PM7/28/03

I have a server with Windows 2000 server OS, English version.
Since it is a terminal server and my users are Hungarian I need to configure
the default locale settings on the server to Hungarian.
I have tried to log on as Administrator and change the "Your locale
(location)" setting to Hungarian, and then press the button "Set as default"
(at the "Regional Options / General" tab), but it has no effect since the
next time a new user logs on the server its default "Your locale (location)"
setting is English and not Hungarian.
What is wrong?

thanks
Gabor

Glenn

Aug 8, 2003, 1:26:38 AM8/8/03
Gabor;

I have the same issue but with Australian. Please let me
know if you have since resolved this issue.

regards

Glenn

>.

Cláudio Rodrigues

Aug 8, 2003, 2:59:37 AM8/8/03
Use SETLOCALE, a freeware you can get on the web. Just call it directly from
USRLOGON.CMD on the TS.

--
Cláudio Rodrigues, MVP
Windows 2000/NT Server

http://www.terminal-services.NET

-> The only Terminal Services Client for DOS.
-> The only customized RDP5.1 client with the close button disabled! :-)
-> Developers of SecureRDP, the BEST security utility for TS!

Do NOT email me directly UNLESS YOU KNOW ME or you are a Microsoft
MVP/Employee.
Use my support page on my website to submit your questions directly.

"Glenn" <glenn.g...@tpg.com.au> wrote in message

kjan...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2014, 5:50:24 PM1/30/14