Motion Computing CFT-002 tablet

Eric Brenner

Jan 27, 2012, 9:05:37 AM1/27/12
All,

My company has a Motion Computing CFT-002 with an OS of Windows XP
Tablet Edition The tablet consistently loses wireless connectivity
when undocked from it's docking station after about 15-30 minutes.
I've confirmed that the wireless is is strong (receives excellent
rating on any laptop in the area). I am scratching my head on why the
connectivity is so poor with the tablet than other devices.

Has anyone had any similar experiences with tables consistently losing
connectivity?

Your help is appreciated,
Eric

gpa...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2015, 1:27:05 PM2/12/15
Hi Eric. I am starting a new project with the Motion Computing CFT-002. I have many available. Did you discover the cause of losses of WiFi connectivity? In my application I will use extensive use of wifi to transfer without human supervision.

Guillermo