WSUS Multisite Implementation

namobud...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2016, 3:56:55 PM10/26/16
I'm in the process of planning a WSUS rollout in a Windows 2008 R2, 2012 R2, Win 7 Pro going to Win 10 next-year environment. It would be a data center primary WSUS and there are three office in three geographic locations so I was thinking about replica mode servers in each site.

Any recommendations or best practices other then the standard MS docs which I am reviewing I should keep in mind. I have it going in the lab as a single server.

Thanks!