WSUS Configuration on Domain with SCCM

jrbr...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2015, 10:02:15 AM8/10/15
Good day!

Currently the domain provides updates to end-items through SCCM. Due to the large size of the domain, SCCM often misses updating clients (laptops not connected, workstations powered off, ect). The intent is to stand up a WSUS to act as a back-up update server as we do not control SCCM, our enterprise support holds those keys. When we discover systems that have not been updated, we would like to use WSUS to do a clean up to catch those systems.

How can I configure a WSUS to provide updates to systems that are configured to receive updates from SCCM?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.