How to convert xls to pdf

Andrea

Apr 11, 2009, 11:30:40 AM4/11/09
Hi guys,
I have to make a script to convert xls to pdf files and I'd like to
know if this is possible with a batch file or some freeware utility.
This script must run scheduled.

Thanks very much
Andrew

David H. Lipman

Apr 11, 2009, 11:49:56 AM4/11/09
From: "Andrea" <netse...@tiscali.it>

| Thanks very much
| Andrew

First you have to define how the XLS file is converted to PDF.

--
Dave

Pegasus [MVP]

Apr 11, 2009, 12:53:54 PM4/11/09

"Andrea" <netse...@tiscali.it> wrote in message

Google is your friend. When you type these words into a Google search box

"PDF Converter" "Command line"

then you get almost 500,000 hits.

Andrea

Apr 14, 2009, 5:02:22 AM4/14/09
On 11 Apr, 18:53, "Pegasus [MVP]" <n...@microsoft.com> wrote:
> "Andrea" <netsecur...@tiscali.it> wrote in message

unfortunately nothing these are freeware

Pegasus [MVP]

Apr 14, 2009, 6:10:33 AM4/14/09

"Andrea" <netse...@tiscali.it> wrote in message

Not all good things in life are free. Some of these talented programmers are
quite unreasonable and selfish: They expect an reward for their efforts.

Synapse Syndrome [KGB]

Apr 22, 2009, 7:00:34 PM4/22/09
Andrea <netse...@tiscali.it> wrote:

>>> Hi guys,
>>> I have to make a script to convert xls to pdf files and I'd like to
>>> know if this is possible with a batch file or some freeware utility.
>>> This script must run scheduled.
>>
>>> Thanks very much
>>> Andrew
>>
>> Google is your friend. When you type these words into a Google search box
>>
>> "PDF Converter" "Command line"
>>
>> then you get almost 500,000 hits.
>

> unfortunately nothing these are freeware

http://blog.nitropdf.com/index.php/2008/10/20/convert-microsoft-excel-xls-pdf-files-free/

ss.

wilson...@gmail.com

Dec 12, 2014, 6:23:06 AM12/12/14
I think rather than using script converter tool is the best method . I always use converter tool to convert excel files to pdf. If you have several spread sheets you will have to waste a lot of time to convert them but by using Total Excel Converter you can easily convert multiple excel sheets into one single pdf file without waisting lot of time.

Source : convert xls to pdf - http://www.coolutils.com/XLS-to-PDF