Bulk change description and "managed by" for AD groups, users, DLs

primoz88

Dec 1, 2009, 4:33:16 AM12/1/09

Hello Everyone,

I am facing the below issue. I have to change the description and
"managed by" of plenty AD groups, users, DLs.
The naming convention for the AD group description is e.g. "Access to
marketing folder (owner: Smith, John)"

What I need to do is to change to the owner name to another person,
leaving the rest of name e.g "Access to marketing folder (owner: Smith,
Mary)".

I would like to run the script which export data from excel file with
all details (name, description etc) and change the description and the
field "managed by" to another owner.

Many thanks for your help

--
primoz88
primoz88's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/143937.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

mira.s...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2014, 10:57:11 AM2/6/14
Hey i need this too ..
I need to change description and 'managed by' of 200 AD accounts ..