SBS 2008 Std disconnects RWW with error 50331656

tbarr

Oct 5, 2009, 8:08:01 PM10/5/09
I have a brand new HP ProLiant ML 150 G6 running SBS 2008 Standard and when
anyone connects to the server or workstations via RWW the system will
disconnect the user after about 11 minutes with the Error 50331656. I see
disconnects of 707 seconds, 663 seconds, etc. Is there any info from
Microsoft about what is causing this? I have seen several other entries
about people having the same problem with no real resolutions.

Susan Bradley

Oct 6, 2009, 2:04:55 AM10/6/09
By any chance did you install any other software on the server that is
making the IIS app pool reset?

tbarr

Oct 6, 2009, 11:44:01 AM10/6/09

"Susan Bradley" wrote:

Not to my knowledge. The only thing installed is the Trend Micro Worry-Free
Business Security-Advanced. The problem with the disconnecting was happening
before the Trend Micro was installed.

Susan Bradley

Oct 8, 2009, 12:17:44 AM10/8/09
Can you run the www.sbsbpa.com on it and see what it says?

tbarr

Oct 8, 2009, 1:59:04 PM10/8/09

"Susan Bradley" wrote:

I ran the BPA and there were 3 errors. One was "Local activation permission
to the IIS WAMREG Admin Service required" (reference KB920783). 2nd was
"User Account DCS_SERVER1 does not show in the Windows SBS Console". 3rd
item was WSUS v3 is at RTM. I did the steps in KB920783 to add the NETWORK
SERVICE account.

Susan Bradley

Oct 10, 2009, 4:19:57 AM10/10/09
That's not it.
Run the Fix my network wizard on that system.

I think your TS remote gateway has lost it's cert.

thehappy...@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2015, 12:15:18 AM2/25/15
Did you ever get resolution to this issue? I am experiencing the same thing and getting the same errors. Thanks.