After the Outlook Recovery Mode fix

Hollis Paul [MVP - Outlook]

Apr 1, 2004, 4:06:00 PM4/1/04
My client boxes started showing the Recovery Mode message when starting
Outlook. I found a message from Ray Fong stating remove the old profile,
and create a new one using caching, then change to no-cache option
afterwards. I have done that, can I safely delete the OST file that was
produced?

Hollis

Gus

Apr 1, 2004, 4:21:12 PM4/1/04
You can always delete the OST file. It gets rebuilt anytime Outlook starts
back up again.

"Hollis Paul [MVP - Outlook]" <Hol...@outhousebythesound.com> wrote in
message news:#gnzvsCG...@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...

frank.wo...@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2013, 8:15:03 PM12/29/13
outlook recovery can be made through Recovery Toolbox for Outlook

Download tool for free from http://www.outlook.recoverytoolbox.com/

pauls...@gmail.com

May 5, 2016, 6:20:31 AM5/5/16
Outlook PST Recovery software to renovate their PST file into new MS Outlook file format. So don't go anywhere and use PDS Software which has full capability to remove all obstruction from corrupt PST file and repair Outlook files in a new error free Outlook PST profile.

See more: http://www.pcrecoveryutility.com/outlook-pst-recovery.html