ASP .NET Errors

David

Oct 18, 2007, 3:24:01 AM10/18/07
I'm seeing groups of these occurring (generally 4 - 6 grouped) and apparently
randomly:

Event Type: Warning
Event Source: ASP.NET 2.0.50727.0
Event Category: Web Event
Event ID: 1309
Date: 18/10/2007
Time: 07:54:47
User: N/A
Computer: SERVER
Event code: 3001
Event message: The request has been aborted.
Event time: 18/10/2007 07:54:47
Event time (UTC): 18/10/2007 06:54:47
Event ID: 23dc8f1a63d34d2ebb0f6bdf4ae24fb6
Event sequence: 515
Event occurrence: 20
Event detail code: 0

Application information:
Application domain:
/LM/W3SVC/1055720814/ROOT/SimpleAuthWebService-2-128371128327650490
Trust level: Full
Application Virtual Path: /SimpleAuthWebService
Application Path: C:\Program Files\Update
Services\WebServices\SimpleAuthWebService\
Machine name: SERVER

Process information:
Process ID: 7408
Process name: w3wp.exe
Account name: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE

Exception information:
Exception type: HttpException
Exception message: Request timed out.

Request information:
Request URL: http://server:8530/SimpleAuthWebService/SimpleAuth.asmx
Request path: /SimpleAuthWebService/SimpleAuth.asmx
User host address: 192.168.16.55
User:
Is authenticated: False
Authentication Type:
Thread account name: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE

Thread information:
Thread ID: 5
Thread account name: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE
Is impersonating: False
Stack trace:

The link has no further information.

Any help, please?
--
David @ Solsletta

bass_player [SBS-MVP]

Oct 18, 2007, 7:44:20 AM10/18/07
This account (NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE ) should be given permissions to
the specified folder [C:\Program Files\Update
Services\WebServices\SimpleAuthWebService\]

You can also try giving permissions to the server\ASPNET account

"David" <Da...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

David

Oct 20, 2007, 9:08:01 AM10/20/07
Thanks for responding. The issue actually appears to relate to WSUS and an
installation of MySQL made by BT last week.
--
David @ Solsletta

David

Oct 20, 2007, 9:07:01 AM10/20/07
Thanks for responding.

The issue actually appears to revolve around WSUS and an installation of

MySQL made by BT last week.

I'll continue this in the WSUS group.
--
David @ Solsletta

David

Oct 22, 2007, 2:05:02 PM10/22/07
After further investigation (which I should have done before posting!) it is
apparent that these are authentication failures caused by the client PCs.

The WSUS installation is corrupt and needs to be reinstalled.

I'm closing this post.
--
David @ Solsletta

David

Oct 22, 2007, 2:07:06 PM10/22/07
After further investigation (which I should have done before posting!) it is
apparent that these are authentication failures from the client PCs.

The WSUS installation is corrupt and needs to be reinstalled.

I'll not be making further posts to this thread.
--
David @ Solsletta

itag...@gmail.com

Jan 2, 2017, 1:41:19 PM1/2/17

I'm having this error on a server:

Event code: 3001
Event message: The request has been aborted.
Event time: 1/1/2017 11:04:55 PM
Event time (UTC): 1/2/2017 4:04:55 AM
Event ID: f148f963cc0f4a98b85b07c3eadd6697
Event sequence: 7233
Event occurrence: 18
Event detail code: 0

Application information:
Application domain: /LM/W3SVC/1/ROOT/AgfaHC.Ris.Web.Services-1-131274986829094911
Trust level: Full
Application Virtual Path: /AgfaHC.Ris.Web.Services
Application Path: E:\wwwroot\AgfaHC.Ris.Web.Services\
Machine name: HPTUCSLDAP01

Process information:
Process ID: 4024
Process name: w3wp.exe
Account name: IIS APPPOOL\AgfaHC.AppServer.Ris

Exception information:
Exception type: HttpException
Exception message: Request timed out.

Request information:
Request URL: https://hptucsldap01.hptu.org.co:443/AgfaHC.Ris.Web.Services/QDocSignoffWebService.asmx
Request path: /AgfaHC.Ris.Web.Services/QDocSignoffWebService.asmx
User host address: 172.17.24.25
User: Lucila Beatriz Molinares Arévalo
Is authenticated: True
Authentication Type:
Thread account name: IIS APPPOOL\AgfaHC.AppServer.Ris

Thread information:
Thread ID: 12
Thread account name: IIS APPPOOL\AgfaHC.AppServer.Ris
Is impersonating: False
Stack trace:

Custom event details: