Stop sync with my calendar

smokesta...@gmail.com

May 2, 2015, 10:31:52 AM5/2/15
I have a google calendar I use for work....i gave out my personal password and had 2 people sync onto their phones to share. How can I stop/change so they can't see this info on it? I need all info on it and do not want to lose anything inputted for the past 2 years.

smokesta...@gmail.com

May 2, 2015, 10:34:34 AM5/2/15
On Saturday, May 2, 2015 at 10:31:52 AM UTC-4, smokesta...@gmail.com wrote:
> I have a google calendar I use for work....i gave out my personal password and had 2 people sync onto their phones to share. How can I stop/change so they can't see this info on it? I need all info on it and do not want to lose anything inputted for the past 2 years.

Can I reset Private URLS? will this delete anything I have in it already?