Migrating from NDS to AD using MSDSS

mon...@adelphi.edu

Dec 3, 2012, 3:36:50 PM12/3/12
Hello All,
I am currently testing the MSDSS utility to migrate user account and group membership from a NDS tree, to a new AD Domain. Using the "Migration (From NDS to AD option)" in the MSDSS utility I was successful in migrating the Users and Group memberships (no errors), but the user account attributes (Title,Location, Department, Telephone..etc) from NDS were not brought over. Nowhere in this utility do I see any options for mapping these attributes. The documentation for the MSDSS utility makes it seem like they should be coming over, but so far no luck.

Any ideas or help would be great.
TIA,
Ryan