Re: Documentation for DVRScheduleTool.exe

11 views
Skip to first unread message

Gloops

unread,
Dec 26, 2018, 2:24:15 PM12/26/18
to
On 15th May 2018 at 19:27, Lcannon2009 wrote :
> Does anyone have and know where I can get any documentation for the XML fields in the file created by the DVRScheduleTool.exe?

Hello,

Any idea about who created that program ?


>
> I am loading the XML files into Excel and there seems to be a wealth of information there that could help troubleshoot DVR recording troubles, but, alas, I cannot tell what all the fields mean.
>
> Thanks,
> Jason...
>

To read an XML file, "XML Copy Editor" is more specialized.
To select the font size, use the keyboard shortcut, the menu entry does
not work.



Adrian Caspersz

unread,
Jan 29, 2019, 12:44:47 PM1/29/19
to
On 26/12/2018 19:24, Gloops wrote:
> On 15th May 2018 at 19:27, Lcannon2009 wrote :
>> Does anyone have and know where I can get any documentation for the
>> XML fields in the file created by the DVRScheduleTool.exe?
>
> Hello,
>
> Any idea about who created that program ?
>

Ericsson ?


>>
>> I am loading the XML files into Excel and there seems to be a wealth
>> of information there that could help troubleshoot DVR recording
>> troubles, but, alas, I cannot tell what all the fields mean.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Jason...
>>>
> To read an XML file, "XML Copy Editor" is more specialized.
> To select the font size, use the keyboard shortcut, the menu entry does
> not work.
>

XML files can also be viewed / edited in the 'Powershell ISE'

--
Adrian C

Gloops

unread,
Jan 30, 2019, 5:26:32 AM1/30/19
to
On 29th January 2019 at 18:44, Adrian Caspersz <em...@here.invalid> wrote :
> On 26/12/2018 19:24, Gloops wrote:
>> On 15th May 2018 at 19:27, Lcannon2009 wrote :
>>> Does anyone have and know where I can get any documentation for the
>>> XML fields in the file created by the DVRScheduleTool.exe?
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Any idea about who created that program ?
>>
>
> Ericsson ?

Oh, in that case, maybe Ericsson can provide a documentation ?


>
>
>>>
>>> I am loading the XML files into Excel and there seems to be a wealth
>>> of information there that could help troubleshoot DVR recording
>>> troubles, but, alas, I cannot tell what all the fields mean.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Jason...
>>>>
>> To read an XML file, "XML Copy Editor" is more specialized.
>> To select



the font size, use the keyboard shortcut, the menu entry
>> does not work.
>>
>
> XML files can also be viewed / edited in the 'Powershell ISE'
>

Oh, good to know.
And in fact Visual Studio can open them, too.

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages