Writing Better Lyrics By Pat Pattison.27

Frida Braff

Dec 3, 2023, 4:25:47 PM12/3/23
Joan, what great information. This is actually a writing exercise I'll try out. I love short and easy. Oh, I've written two songs, lyrics and music. Interestingly, I can write fiction and nonfiction without that special spark of inspiration, but for creating music I need that spark.

Writing Better Lyrics By Pat Pattison.27
Download File https://t.co/WY9Z73JOMq

Lyric setting is the process in songwriting of placing textual content (lyrics) in the context of musical rhythm, in which the lyrical meter and musical rhythm are in proper alignment as to preserve the natural shape of the language and promote prosody.
eebf2c3492