wi-fi question

Syke

Jan 8, 2013, 4:45:39 PM1/8/13
I am using Win 7 64 bit. I have a PC with a Netgear router linked by
LAN. I also have a laptop and a Blackberry Playbook tablet. The laptop
performs faultlessly (Wi-fi) My Playbook always connects by wi-fi and I
can access Internet, email etc. However, to transfer files, the
Playbook does not show up under My Computer\Networks but the PC and
laptop do, at least sometimes. At other times the tablet just doesn't
show. I can't think what determines whether it will connect or not. The
Blackberry desktop software doesn't show the device on wi-fi but does
when using USB.

In addition, I've just got a Kobo Touch e-reader and can connect on
wi-fi and download books etc but it also doesn't show on My Computer.

Any ideas?
Regards and thanks in advance

Syke