Xbox 360 8-digit set up key

Justin

Dec 5, 2007, 2:43:00 AM12/5/07
I have lost the 8-digit setup key. How do I get the Xbox 360 to redisplay the
set-up key?

Doug Knox - [MS-MVP]

Dec 4, 2007, 6:05:08 PM12/4/07
Remove the Extender affiliation from Media Center and delete the Extender
info from the XBox 360. Then re-add it as a Media Center Extender. A new 8
digit code will be generated.

--
Doug Knox, MS-MVP Windows Media Center\Windows Powered Smart
Display\Security

"Justin" <Jus...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Mohammad Tahir

Mar 31, 2011, 3:30:27 AM3/31/11
My OS Windows7 ultimat64.Lost my windows media center Xbox360 8-digit setup key

> On Tuesday, December 04, 2007 6:05 PM Doug Knox - [MS-MVP] wrote:

> Remove the Extender affiliation from Media Center and delete the Extender
> info from the XBox 360. Then re-add it as a Media Center Extender. A new 8
> digit code will be generated.
>
> --
> Doug Knox, MS-MVP Windows Media Center\Windows Powered Smart
> Display\Security
> Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
> http://www.dougknox.com
> Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.