ehtray.exe disconnects windows media from xbox

1 view

Bob

Sep 29, 2013, 11:22:01 AM9/29/13
My xbox disconnects from windows media after approx. 30 seconds.
I note that after monitoring task manager processes it happens when
ehtray.exe
allocates memory and CPU usage.
Any suggestions how to fix. Tried uninstalling and setting up several
times.
I have used XBOX and windows media since day one
What's happened I note that others are having the same problem.

--
posted from
http://www.1-script.com/forums/mediacenter/ehtray-exe-disconnects-windows-media-from-xbox-110253-.htm