Win Live mail does not delete mails on server after emptying "deleted items" folder?

1 view

australis

Mar 17, 2010, 5:47:55 AM3/17/10

Hi. We're using wlm as a mail client at the office and we set all the
clients to leave the messages on server. Only one client is set to
remove from the server after deleting from deleted items. This method
once used to work but now it does not. We have to empty our inbox via
the host's web mail application. What should we do, what is wrong with
wlm? Should we use another mail client? Thank you in advance for your
suggestions.

--
australis

...winston

Mar 17, 2010, 5:13:03 PM3/17/10
Support for Windows Live Essential applications and Live Services is available in the Windows Live Solution Center

Windows Live Solution Center FAQs
http://windowslivehelp.com/solution.aspx?solutionid=e2b2292c-2f10-4c7e-8785-e1d898ece45d

WLM Support
Windows Live Solution Center for Windows Live Mail
http://windowslivehelp.com/product.aspx?productid=15
Windows Live Mail Forums
http://windowslivehelp.com/forums.aspx?productid=15
Windows Live Mail Solutions
http://windowslivehelp.com/solutions.aspx?productid=15

If a solution is not available in the Forums or Solutions area then click 'Ask A Question'
- requires sign on with your Windows Live ID and registration, and creation of a username
- Live ID username is **Not** visible to the public

Windows Live Hotmail Support
Windows Live Solution Center for Hotmail
http://windowslivehelp.com/product.aspx?productid=1
Windows Live Hotmail Forums
http://windowslivehelp.com/forums.aspx?productid=1
Windows Live Hotmail Solutions
http://windowslivehelp.com/solutions.aspx?productid=1

If a solution is not available in the Forums or Solutions area then click 'Ask A Question'
- requires sign on with your Windows Live ID and registration, and creation of a username
- Live ID username is **Not** visible to the public

--
...winston
ms-mvp mail