REQ: "header contains" Mail Rule for Outlook Express

Mark Steel

Dec 19, 2004, 1:00:41 AM12/19/04
Anyone from the Development team still read this newsgroup?

One simple addition to Outlook Express Mail Rules would make them
infinitely more usable: "Where the message header contains specific words"
using the "Type Specific Words" dialog.
I mean, how great would it be to filter using "X-Spam-Status: Yes,"

It'd certainly be a great way to filter the Spam out of our mailboxes
... Filtering by subject often doesn't always work, especially with large
volume ISPs, in situations where Sendmail-Milter setups unstable when
changing the Message Subject.

Take care,
Mark