Why is this newsgroup here?

1 view

Johnathon Havens

Feb 2, 2005, 11:58:44 PM2/2/05
inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress, so whats with the ie6beta.outlookexpress?
Why is it a beta, this is weird

Frank Saunders, MS-MVP IE/OE

Feb 3, 2005, 6:24:47 AM2/3/05
"Johnathon Havens" <johnathon...@direcway.com> wrote in message
> inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress, so whats with the
> ie6beta.outlookexpress? Why is it a beta, this is weird

It is, obviously, an obsolete newsgroup.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com

Adela

Jun 26, 2007, 5:47:27 PM6/26/07
Oh thanks for informing that this newsgroup:
"microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6beta.outlookexpress" is obsolete,
so I'll delete this newsgroup from my space.

I also have this one: "microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6beta.browser
". Is this also obsolete? If so I'll delete this newsgroup too.

If there is anything I don't like is useless things. LOL! Thanks very
much for letting me know that I can delete these 2? Adela

"Frank Saunders, MS-MVP IE/OE" <franks...@mvps.org> wrote in message