Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)

1 view

Ioannes Paulus PP. II

Apr 3, 2005, 8:42:52 PM4/3/05
"The unforgiveable sins this earth must confront and overcome are
Nationalism, capitalism, and hoarding. The idea of every nation
should be forgot, price should be struck from the commons, and
princes should be seen for the devils they are. The sins include
our church, secret societies, and other religions which make of
the spirit of God a divide."

Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)
2nd April 2005

--
the Christian religion
has something astonishing in it. Some will say, "This is because you were

616. Perpetuity.--The Messiah has always been believed in. The tradition
from Adam was fresh in Noah and in Moses. Since then the prophets have
foretold him, while at the same time foretelling other things, which, being
from time to time fulfilled in the sight of men, showed the truth of their
mission, and consequently that of their promises touching the Messiah. Jesus
Christ performed miracles, and the Apostles also, who converted all the
heathen; and all the prophecies being thereby fulfilled, the Messiah is for
ever proved.

617. Perpetuity.--Let us consider that since the beginning of the world the
expectation of worship of the Messiah has existed uninterruptedly; that
there have been found men who said that God had revealed to them that a
Redeeme