Unclickable Links

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Big Fat Guy

未读,
2004年9月27日 13:07:052004/9/27
收件人
For some reason, my Internet Explorer (6.0.2900.2180) no longer
launches when I click on links in any application. I don't know what I
did or clicked to cause this, but would like to once again be able to
click links within applications and go directly to the site. Any
ideas? Thank you in advance.

Alan Edwards

未读,
2004年9月27日 21:13:372004/9/27
收件人
You are unlikely to get much help posting in an obsolete beta group.

Other IE6 newsgroups.

...Alan
--
Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
http://dts-l.org/index.html

In microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6beta.browser, Big Fat Guy

0 个新帖子