Links that invoke warnings

1 view

Dave Janes

Dec 30, 2005, 10:37:17 AM12/30/05

I'm having a problem with warning messages that crop up when people
use the links on my home page. It makes them nervous.

I used Dreamweaver3 to do the page and designed it for IE6. It's only
a simple photo gallery site, and the messages weren't there until
after I updated the site with new photos.

I use the links myself and know that they're safe, but when I click on
them they produce the warning first and offer the option to open or
save them.

Anyone have any idea what I may be doing wrong? Would it be a setting
in Dreamweaver or in IE6 that might need to be changed?

Regards

Dave