Progress Bar Problem

Abhishek

Dec 21, 2004, 5:46:12 AM12/21/04
I have developed a web site which uses Java script. My problem is that
the progress bar in Internet Explorer is not always accurate. It indicates
that loading of the document is still in progress when it is actually
complete. Is there any way to resolve this problem. What could be the reason
for such kind of behaviour?

Please Guide me,
Abhishek.

Sandi - Microsoft MVP

Dec 22, 2004, 8:39:36 AM12/22/04
I don't think there is anything that you can do personally; I also have seen
this problem, but its something for the IE team to fix.

--
Hyperlinks are used to ensure advice remains current
Visit the Internet Explorer Online Community: