OE6/Incredimail conflict

JP

May 26, 2003, 5:31:54 PM5/26/03
Someone may be able to solve this...I sure haven't yet!!!

I am currently on WinME, and have IE6 Service Pack 1 and
OE6. I just downloaded IncrediMail. After some uses, an
error message keeps reappearing: Incmail has caused an
error in KERNEL32.DLL. Incmail will now close....

After I close it, I have another message stating "Incmail
has caused an error in MFC42.DLL. Incmail will now
close." This message appears twice.

I used to use IncrediMail as my default, but now I have to
switch back to OE. The thing is, I don't know how to
Import all of my messages from IncrediMail to OE.

My Questions:
1) Can I still salvage IncrediMail? And if so, how can I
fix those .DLL erros?

2) If I cannot salvage IncrediMail, how can I transfer my
e-mail messages from IncrediMail to OE?

Thanks!

jp

You_Know_Who ~

May 26, 2003, 5:44:48 PM5/26/03
While its beyond me why anyone would want that incredimail program, I have
known folks to use it successfully with OE installed. That being said, why
not ask the superb incredimail technical support team for the answer. It
seems a bit backhanded to come here for support.

--

You_Know_Who ~
Help or just relax in a Park

"JP" <jrp...@bcsnet.net> wrote in message

JP

May 26, 2003, 6:04:47 PM5/26/03
That's just it...they have a basic "FAQ" Q&A. Some tech
support indeed.
Anyway, I just uninstalled the darn thing. I just came
here thinking that someone can help out.

While I have your attention...how can I import any e-mails

>.

PA Bear

May 26, 2003, 6:16:58 PM5/26/03
Kernel32.dll error: You probably need new video drivers. Check the site for
your video board
(or computer)
manufacturer. Meanwhile you can do the following:

1. Use the default mouse pointers.
2. Turn down your color depth. (Right click the desktop and choose
Properties | Appearance | Settings) Some people find that increasing color
depth helps.
3. Turn down your graphics hardware acceleration. (For Win 98, Start |
Settings | Control Panel | System | Performance | Graphics button) You will
see little, if any, performance degradation.
4. Turn off your desktop wallpaper.

If these make the problem go away you need new video drivers.

MFC42. DLL error: Get rid of the malware called Xupiter...
http://www.mvps.org/inetexplorer/Darnit.htm#Xupiter.

IncrediMail and IncrediMail to OE: Dunno.
--
HTH...Please post back to this thread

~Robear Dyer (aka PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE)
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

arif...@gmail.com

May 6, 2016, 12:08:44 PM5/6/16
I must say contact some incredimail tech support. i can advice u for +8008325456