How to repair Outlook Express .dbx file?

Howard Sartori

Jun 13, 2002, 4:00:13 PM6/13/02
How to repair Outlook Express .dbx file?
Is there a similar utility as there is for Outlook 2000/2
Thanks. /Howard

Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE/OE

Jun 13, 2002, 5:16:27 PM6/13/02
The closes in OE is File | Folder | Compact All.
Leave the computer alone until the operation completes.

--
Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE/OE
Please Reply in Newsgroup. I don't answer email.

"Howard Sartori" <how...@sartori.com> wrote in message

Ez B

Jun 14, 2002, 3:54:48 AM6/14/02
Rename the corrupt file .old and a new one will be created
when you restart O.E.
>.

Steve Cochran

Jun 14, 2002, 6:32:43 AM6/14/02
You can't. You can extract messages from a corrupt one and then drag them back into a new folder in OE.

http://chattanooga.net/~scochran/DBXtract.htm

steve

james...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2012, 5:50:51 AM7/5/12
to Howard Sartori
To repair corrupt dbx database you can use third party recovery tool, I would suggest you to try Kernel for Outlook Express you can download it from http://www.repairdbx.org/

jackstr...@gmail.com

May 31, 2013, 5:19:45 PM5/31/13
Make use of how to repair outlook express in windows xp

Material http://www.oemailrecovery.com/repair-outlook-express.html can be useful for repairing .dbx files

hot-totty

Jun 1, 2013, 4:36:17 PM6/1/13
jackstr...@gmail.com wrote:
> Make use of how to repair outlook express in windows xp

You are sufeering from small penis syndrome because nody is using
outlook express in the 21st century.

joe26...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2013, 7:09:58 PM9/5/13
Restore dbx files by using of oe dbx recovery

http://www.oemailrecovery.com/dbx-extract.html
Message has been deleted

krist...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2013, 7:53:41 AM10/11/13
Hi Howard Sartori,

I can help you for your difficulty “How to repair Outlook Express .dbx file?”

I am sharing a link http://www.dbxfilerepair.com/

After several efforts I found this link that assist me in DBX Recovery when I was in trouble for OE file corruption issue.
Remove Pitfall and repair Outlook Express .dbx files easily with fully guaranteed Repair DBX utility...
This allows restoring all file safely after recovery process.

miguel...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2014, 12:26:20 AM1/9/14
Well, I would like to refer Recovery for Outlook Express Recovery software to recover corrupted DBX files of MS Outlook Express. This utility repair inbox, sent, drafts, notes, tasks etc of your MS Outlook Express profile and recover lost or deleted emails in EML format for easy import to MS Outlook Express.
For more detail visit here :- http://www.undeletepcfiles.com/outlook-express-dbx-recovery.html
use free demo version

jitendra singh

May 29, 2014, 7:49:57 AM5/29/14
Hi, You can quick repair outlook express dbx file with outlook express repair tool. http://www.outlookexpressrecovery.repairdbx.org/, http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2398839

kayer.je...@gmail.com

Sep 18, 2014, 7:36:49 AM9/18/14
Now available to resolve all these problem and restore entire Outlook Express e-mails data. For more information download this tool.

Try:- http://www.recoverydeletedfiles.com/outlook-express-recovery.html

noelm...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2014, 12:05:58 AM10/11/14
I would like to suggest, use an advance and effective email recovery software, Its name is Outlook Express dbx recovery software. Using this tool you can restore all deleted email and repair corrupt dbx files. Visit detail :- http://www.recoverfilesdata.com/outlook-express-dbx-recovery.html