301 files from the second battle of cyberspace.
Students Research Faculty
2. Zero interference
3. Foundation (Students, tutors or funding)
4. Articles (See Armistice terms)
5. Publications (See overview)
6. Projects (Pastures, Moisture, Big Bertha, Strategic Studies)
7. Staff (First Aid Tent, volunteers, moderators)
8. Access (All user or staff only.)
9. SRF Classical Astronomy (see OUSA Research, All user)
10. SRF Net Access Policy (See OUSA Research, All user)
11. SRF Los Alamos (see Armistice terms, OUSA Research, restricted
12. SRF Big Bertha (See SRF Los Alamos, staff only.)
13. SRF Strategic Studies (See SRF Big Bertha, staff only.)
14. SRF Specification (See SRF Big Bertha, staff only.)
15. SRF Mathematics (See SRF Big Bertha, staff only.)
16. SRF Prototype (See SRF Big Bertha, staff only.)
17. SRF Yesterslaggings (SRF Net Access Policy, all user)
18. OUSA Classical Particle (OUSA Research, All user)
Big Bertha Thing galios
Nobody understood a thing he said, when he was alive.
After he was dead, they decided that he had done a good job.
The Galios Theory branch of mathematics bears his name.
Now they are trying to teach me, what he did in the first place.
Do you think that the penny will drop, before it becomes posthumous?
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tony Lance <jude...@bigberthathing.co.uk>
Date: Jan 25 2007, 2:17 pm
Subject: Big Bertha Thing tactics
24 February 1998 18:22:42
OUSA Astronomy Item
From: Frank Hollis
Subject: Re(2): Big Bertha Thing positron
To: OUSA Astronomy Caroline Walcot,oufcnt2.open.ac.uk writes:
I don't see what pics of a positron particle (??) have to do with a
Astronomy, which is basically stargazing and astrophysics and mainly
Surely all this Big Bertha stuff should be diverted to a physics
conference such as S271?
Or even better, the conference that was specifically set up for
exactly this material,
moderated by Spammer in Chief - Tony Lance.