Abnormal program termination Visual c++ runtime error

Jens Hjort

Jun 27, 2002, 2:54:33 PM6/27/02
When I try to open a site with many pictures - maybe 100 ore more, a message appear: “Visual C++ runtime error Abnormal program termination.” and Explorer terminates. I have not Kazaa installed and no virus as far as I know. Do anyone have god ideas?

Jens

Henri Leboeuf

Jun 29, 2002, 10:09:50 AM6/29/02
The complete error message would have helped. Start here.

Runtime error. Abnormal program termination.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;q307817 ( XP )
[ 316512 ME ]

If you have IE 6
Try this: Tools > Internet Options > Advanced > Browsing
Uncheck the Enable 3rd party browser extensions

--

Henri Leboeuf

"Jens Hjort" <jhsy...@mobilixnet.dk> wrote in message

Jens Hjort

Jun 29, 2002, 12:35:32 PM6/29/02
Thank you!

The complete message is:
Name of window (multiple windows): Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Runtime error!
Program. C:\Programmer\Internet Explorer\Iexplore.exe
Abnormal program termination

I have already unchecked the ”Enable 3rd party browser extensions” and it did not help.

If I uncheck ”Show images”, There are no problems, but I have to open each image individualy.

It seems, that the problem only appears in sites with many images.

Jens

Robert Aldwinckle

Jun 29, 2002, 6:59:19 PM6/29/02

> Thank you!
>
> The complete message is:
> Name of window (multiple windows): Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
> Runtime error!
> Program. C:\Programmer\Internet Explorer\Iexplore.exe
> Abnormal program termination

It might help also if you disclosed the versions of any
msvcrt*
modules you might have.

Include the size and modification date too
in case they are different from what they should be.

> It seems, that the problem only appears in sites with many images.

Another thing that your description brings to mind is to
wonder much virtual memory you have. It's possible
that the crash is an abort which doesn't have a better
message. In any case see if increasing your Virtual
Memory size changes your symptom.

HTH

Robert Aldwinckle
---

Jens Hjort

Jun 30, 2002, 5:30:52 AM6/30/02
My virtual memory is not the problem. It is more than 3Gbyte.
I have found now, that if I close my Panda antivirus protection, then everything functions OK, so maybe I have to ask Panda. Maybe others do have the same experiences. I would be happy to know.

Henri Leboeuf

Jun 30, 2002, 9:09:21 AM6/30/02
Test this one.

Internet Explorer 6 Stops Responding When You Play Streaming Audio
When you attempt to play streaming audio in Microsoft Internet Explorer, you
may receive an error message similar to one of the following
Microsoft Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We
are sorry for the inconvenience. -or- Runtime Error! Program C:\PROGRAM
FILES\INTERNET EXPLORER\IEXPLORE.EXE
R6025 pure virtual function call and Internet Explorer stops responding
(hangs).
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;q299318 (Oct. 10,
2001)
--

"Jens Hjort" <jhsy...@mobilixnet.dk> wrote in message

Jens Hjort

Jun 30, 2002, 11:35:37 AM6/30/02
The problem is not Streaming audio. I am using Microsoft Media player, and I am sure, that one of the sites with problems do not have streaming audio upon the site.
Thanks anyway.

Jens

yakup.1...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2015, 5:42:12 PM1/10/15
c++ programlama kitapları 0 dan baslangıs seviyesin itibaren 75 den fazla kitap arsivi
arsiv1
http://bc.vc/HTmutu
veya
http://bc.vc/Ox8uMu
arsiv 2
http://bc.vc/io0GSG
veya
http://bc.vc/f5dgmg
arsıv3
http://bc.vc/OQdXgX
veya
http://bc.vc/skCSFS
arsiv 4
http://bc.vc/JbCIKI
veya
http://bc.vc/F6uHKH
her hersivde birbirinde farklı c++ proglama ilgili kaynaklar mevcutur
kulanmaıcı tafsiye ederim
ücretsiz bu kaynaklardan memlun kalacagınıcı garanti ediyorum