FEATURE_PROTECTED_MODE question

TestGames

May 30, 2007, 6:18:20 AM5/30/07
Hi Igor,
My application host an internet explorer control.
I would like this control to write run as proteced mode in IE7 vista.
My process run in a medium integrity process.

I tryied setting a registry key for FEATURE_PROTECTED_MODE

according to :

It didn't help.

Will it be different if I make it progremmaticly?
If yes, do you know the enumarator number of FEATURE_PROTECTED_MODE.

I need it because I need my application to share a cookie written in
my website in ie7 protected mode.

Thanks
Test Games