async protocol: IFRAME access denied

M.Bammann

Oct 26, 2007, 8:20:37 AM10/26/07
Hello,

I'm loading html documents over an async pluggable protocol.
The main document is loading a document to an IFRAME and then tries to
access a javascript function in the loaded document. But I get an
ACCESS DENIED message. I tried to get rid of it with handling
PARSE_SECURITY_URL and PARSE_SECURITY_DOMAIN but with no success.

My implementation of IInternetProtocolInfo.ParseUrl:

Interface declaration:
void ParseUrl([MarshalAs(UnmanagedType.LPWStr)] string pwzUrl,
[MarshalAs(UnmanagedType.U4)] ParseAction parseAction, UInt32
dwParseFlags,
[MarshalAs(UnmanagedType.LPWStr)] System.Text.StringBuilder pwzResult,
UInt32 cchResult, out UInt32 pcchResult, UInt32 dwReserved);

public void ParseUrl(string pwzUrl, ParseAction parseAction, UInt32
dwParseFlags, System.Text.StringBuilder pwzResult, UInt32 cchResult,
out UInt32 pcchResult, UInt32 dwReserved) {
pcchResult = 0;
string sResult = null;

switch (parseAction) {
case ParseAction.PARSE_SECURITY_URL:
sResult = "http://root";
break;
case ParseAction.PARSE_SECURITY_DOMAIN:
sResult = "root";
break;
default:

Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHR(INET_E_DEFAULT_ACTION);
break;
}

if (sResult != null){
pcchResult = (uint)sResult.Length;
if (pcchResult <= cchResult)
pwzResult.Append(sResult);
else
Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHR(S_FALSE);
}
Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHR(S_OK);
}

The values for pwzUrl are "mod://root/ModClientMainPage.aspx" for the
main page and "mod://root/webdialog.aspx?
dlg=DlgInput&stamp=1193400644042&ListView=DATA/PREFIX='push'" for the
IFRAME.

If anybody has an idea what's wrong with this, I would be very
happy...I'm trying this for days now...

Thanks

Michael