Popup Bloker IHTMLDocument2::open

dimi

Feb 24, 2007, 9:28:25 AM2/24/07

I am trying to open a new window from BHO within Internet Explorer
using IHTMLDocument2::open, but it gets blocked from the popup
blocker. It is triggered by clicking custom toolbar button.
The only workaround I could found is to temporary add the current site
to the trusted sites list using undocumented registry keys, which is
acually a ugly hack.
There is the same problem with Google Toolbar Popup Blocker.

Have anyone had similar problem? How is one supposed to open new
browser window?

Regards,
Dimi