wanting to un-install internet explorer!

Rose

May 31, 2009, 12:28:42 AM5/31/09
the darn thing is so corrupted that I want to be able to un-install it
so that I can re-install it again but I am really having my doubts
because un-installing it seems to be almost impossible! If I don't do
it right I risk messing up the computer?

Rose
Grant Basics 101
http://grantbasics101.blogspot.com/

Michael Santovec

May 31, 2009, 5:32:37 PM5/31/09
Use the following newsgroup for questions or problems with IE

You can also get to the Internet Explorer newsgroups via this web site:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/default.mspx
There select Internet Explorer

When posting there be sure to mention your version of Windows (including
any service packs) as well as the version of IE that you want to
uninstall.

Also include whether you have installed any Window service packs after
the you installed the version of IE.

"Rose" <Roseb...@aol.com> wrote in message