DBX Extract

Mark

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
Hello, I found the file on the Web that will extract DBX files. This is
good and will work for me when I'm at home using Express. However, at work
I use Outlook and would like to know if anyone here knows of a "pst extract"
program floating about somewhere? Thanks... Mark

D Guess

Jul 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/6/00

You can export the messages directly from Outlook 2000 and I'm thinking from Outlook 98 as well. Can't recall what Outlook 97 did.

It will not however export single messages that I can see, it's either the whole folder or none.

File | Import and Export | Export to a file
Comma Separate Values (Windows)

Select the folder you wish to export.

Give it a name (and folder if oyu want) such as C:\Windows\Desktop\messages.txt (CSV will be the default extension but it too is just a text file).

The finish the wizard and that part is done.

Dragging an dropping will also work until you hit a message with the same title, such as two replies Re: Subject and then you would have to rename the first saved one to a different name.

But as far as a program to do what Steve's program DBXtract does, don't know of any.

dg

fred2...@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2013, 8:26:20 PM12/29/13
Make use of dbx extract thanks to OE-Mail Recovery

More detailed info at http://www.oemailrecovery.com/dbx-extract.html