Problem with MSMQ and Service

shakthi

Oct 27, 2008, 5:29:15 PM10/27/08
Actually,I have problem with message queuing. I wrote simple service
and client that communicate through endpoint that works with
netMsmqBinding.

Exception occurs when sending message , and error is:

"An error occurred while sending to the queue: Unrecognized error
-1072824273 (0xc00e002f).Ensure that MSMQ is installed and running. If
you are sending to a local queue, ensure the queue exists with the
required access mode and authorization."

This is config of the service.

<services>
<service type="ATMServer.Console.ATMServer">
<endpoint address="net.msmq://localhost/private/in"
binding="netMsmqBinding"
contract="ATMServer.Console.IATMServer"
bindingConfiguration="QueueBinding"
/>
</service>

</services>

<bindings>
<netMsmqBinding>
<binding name="QueueBinding" exactlyOnce="false" />
</netMsmqBinding>

<security mode="Transport"><transport
msmqAuthenticationMode="WindowsDomain"
msmqEncryptionAlgorithm="RC4Stream" msmqProtectionLevel="Sign"
msmqSecureHashAlgorithm="Sha1" /><message
clientCredentialType="Windows"/>/security>

</bindings>

I tried registering certificate in active directory , adding domain to
grant appropriate permissions to the sender, but it dint work..finally
i edited the config file disabling security on the MSMQ binding for
non-domain mode.

<netMsmqBinding>
<binding
name="DomainlessMsmqBinding">
<security>
<transport
msmqAuthenticationMode="None"
msmqProtectionLevel="None"/>
</security>
</binding>
</netMsmqBinding>

It helped, now the client application can send message to msmq. New
problem is that service does not react on new message.Do you have any
idea y my service is not picking any message from Queue. what should i
been doing here? Please help me with this...

Thanks