Webcam problems

neenie

Jul 15, 2008, 8:10:10 PM7/15/08

I have a toshiba sattelite 210 with a built in webcam, have had problems
with it not working and displaying Graph Render Fail. Have tried
repairing software, downloading updates and even uninstalling and
reinstalling. Now I cant repair, uninstall or do anything with it. I now
get a box at startup that says cant open file corona\start_bg.bmp.
Computer says camera is working properly, but when I try to repair or
unistall it comes up with setup.exe has stopped working. Can anyone help
I have tried everything?????:confused: Neen

--
neenie

christenreynolds

Feb 25, 2010, 9:35:17 PM2/25/10
Any answer to the Toshiba Webcam Cannot open Corona error message? I have it as well.

neenie wrote:

Webcam problems
15-Jul-08

--
neenie

On Tuesday, July 15, 2008 8:10 PM
neenie wrote:

Webcam problems

--
neenie

What's New for Developers in SharePoint 2010 Object Model?
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/84e8403e-a25c-49b7-a0d8-3e2773fa29b5/whats-new-for-developers.aspx