Font problem in windows 7

PaulW

Apr 11, 2010, 10:36:01 AM4/11/10
Sorry if this in the wrong area..

Hi, this is drivng me crazy.

I'm having happens in Live Mail & on some web sites &
software. So I think they are all related. Within Mail when I recive a
email and view it in HTML (e.g tech.net April 1st news letter) I can
only see the blue heading (guy smiling) but no text but if I set it to
view in plain text, I can read the text but loose everything else. On
some websites where I know there to be links & text on buttons, the text
is not displayed. If I click on the area where they are the link(s)
opens. This happens on any broswer I've tried. On the software, when
the license Agreement comes up to read its blank but you can still
install. Even within the help function of the program (winzip 14 in this
case) you can see the contents, index put if you click on them no text
is displayed.