RE: "Out of memory"

Don

May 22, 2008, 6:14:03 AM5/22/08

"junior" wrote:

> I have 2 printers hooked up to my computer. One is an older HP Officejet T65
> all in one and the other is a newer HP Photosmart C4280 all in one. I am able
> to print Microsoft works 2000 spreadsheets and database files on the older
> slower t65, but when I try to print them on the newer faster C4280 I get a
> message box saying "Out of memory". I contacted HP and they told me it was a
> windnows problem. So, here I am. How can I fix this problem (ie. "Out of
> memory")? Thanks. Oh, as FYI windows does not list either machine as having a
> driver if you try to install them using the windows installation wizard.
> --
> junior

Don

May 22, 2008, 6:20:01 AM5/22/08

"Don" wrote:

> I have very recently suffered from this problem. It started immediately after I downloaded Windows Service Pack 3 and all manner of solutions were attempted to no avail. I then uninstalled Windows Service Pack 3 and the problem has gone.

poptmp

Jun 11, 2008, 1:38:01 PM6/11/08

poptmp

Jun 11, 2008, 1:39:01 PM6/11/08

poptmp

Jun 11, 2008, 1:45:01 PM6/11/08

poptmp

Jun 11, 2008, 6:35:03 PM6/11/08

Mike

Sep 3, 2008, 12:49:00 PM9/3/08
I am having the exact same problem. I can print from note pad and open
source docs just not from Ms Spreadsheets and Databases. Error message is
OUT OF MEMORY followed by another message that says the computer and printer
"mermory" is not the same.

have the same problem, what can I do?@discussions.microsoft.com I have the same problem, what can I do?

Sep 17, 2008, 8:43:01 AM9/17/08

MARLA