Windows 7 Networking Sucks

Scientific

May 31, 2010, 1:09:01 PM5/31/10
WTF is this HomeGroup BS. I had my Win 7 and WinXP machines sharing files
yesterday but not without spending hours jumping through hoops to please Win
7. Today, without having changed a single thing on either machine, Win 7
networking took a dam nose dive and im right back where I started.

As soon as my drivers disk for my new laptop arrives in the mail, Win 7 gets
flushed down the toilet. Now I see why smart people buy Macs.

Screw MS.