Windows Xp Pro - Digit Problem

1 view

Erdem

Apr 5, 2010, 5:16:45 AM4/5/10

- We have sql server and 2003 server and many client computer's joined to
sql server for applications ( sql server 2005 standart and server 2003
enterprise edition )
- Client computers windows xp pro and all service packs and updates has been
installed

- our problem: after the all service pack instalation which we are seeing
numbers on xp pro computers as six dijit more than the general, for example
twenty number ( 20 ) look like 20000000. But if I installing windows xp pro
without all service packs, for example after the windows setup, there isn't
any problem.
When I check the problem on server, no problem. The problem is only on xp
pro client computers.

- I don't want to delete all service pack's and all updates for solve this
problem.

- How I can solve this problem ?

If need detail about this problem don't hesitate because I want'to explain
very easy here.

As a result, we have many servers and many client compters.

Regards