Windows XP with SP3 and Kaspersky 2010

Mumstheword

Nov 23, 2009, 9:55:02 AM11/23/09
Since installing Kapersky 2010 my web browsing experience using IE8 has
severely slowed down when browsing. I have tried turning off each feature of
Kaspersky one at a time and there is no difference. However if I stop the
Kaspersky programme totally by exiting the application then the browser
speeds up. I suspect its the Kaspersky engine that is at fault but to keep
terminating the application rather defeats the object of the programme. Has
anyone had similar problems and been able to fix?

I have tried to get to Kapersky tech support but negotiating their web pages
seems very difficult as they are asking for access codes (passwords) I don't
have.

Many Thanks

KrzysiekB

Nov 24, 2009, 3:03:02 AM11/24/09
Hi.

I forward your question to Kaspersky Tech. Spec.

I have the same problem. W7 64Bit.

--
Regards
Krzysztof Bąk

TJSGhost

Feb 9, 2010, 8:06:05 AM2/9/10
WAS THERE AN ANSWER?

I'm having same problems, and OUTLOOK will not connect if Kaspersky's
running.

An answer to this would be helpful. Having Microsoft answer a problem
question with "Gee" and not following up after 2 1/2 months makes this a
useless entry; and forum